Breaking Jeremy Stephens vs Doo Ho Choi Moved Up and Set as the Main Event of UFC ST. Louis Jan 14

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DRCbIwkX0AE1B1A.jpg:large

Nice kick off for 2018 #not

good fight but they choi needs more time against lower comp... wasn't ready for cub.. dont think hes ready for stevens

I don't even mind. That's a hell of a fight.

If there is not something bigger to be announced I would prefer Belfort vs Hall as a main event

If there is not something bigger to be announced I would prefer Belfort vs Hall as a main event
I don't think the UFC wants a potential five round staring contest.

Not so smart from superboy taking this fight

That's the card with Vitor/Hall?

Vitor/Hall would have been the better fight
anyway
not fussed
should be a good one, always been a fan of jermey stephens, he brings it.

I'd prefer that fight to be a five rounder anyway, so I'm in.

<{jackyeah}>

Doo Ho.... Doo Ho.... Doo Hooooooooooooo! This means he fights sooner which means his next fight will be sooner and so on and so on. It's great news.

I really don't see this being the brawl people think it will be. I think DHC is too good for that and will piece Stephens up. Stephens is nowhere near as technical or fast as Cub

I really don't see this being the brawl people think it will be. I think DHC is too good for that and will piece Stephens up. Stephens is nowhere near as technical or fast as Cub
DHC is tough, but VERY hittable. Same for Stephens so this should be a amazing fight!

Hopefully it's 5 rounds of pure violence!

<{JustBleed}>

That's the card with Vitor/Hall?

Vitor/Hall would have been the better fight
anyway
not fussed
should be a good one, always been a fan of jermey stephens, he brings it.
Well I think the issue is, Vitor vs hall probably won't make it passed round 2

Stephen's vs choi has potential for fight if the year. And it being 5 rounds wooooohh

i wanna say choi steps up and gets a knockout, but i don't know how he'll look after that insane cub fight.

Back