The UFC Wants Perry vs. Till to Happen So Badly

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

They have been hoping for this fight since October when Till beat Cerrone. Now apparently Till will be a guest fighter at UFC Winnipeg. If Perry wins expect some post fight trash talk. The UFC is really banking on this fight for Manchester next year. Win-win situation for them as both guys have star potential.

That fight in Liverpool would be crazy they could even do a press conference there.

Liverpudlians are wild people, It would be through the roof.

which language is till speaking. thats a bloody thick accent. reminds me of sporty spice

Would be a great addition to the London card in March.

I would give Darren Till a lot of props for taking this fight. Even more props if he made it out of the 1st round. If that happened though, he would never look the same

which language is till speaking. thats a bloody thick accent. reminds me of sporty spice

Ay 'uv me eye ed Mike Peri, dat furr'n bum. Am a light 'eavyweight fight'n at de weltiweight division.

They have been hoping for this fight since October when Till beat Cerrone. Now apparently Till will be a guest fighter at UFC Winnipeg. If Perry wins expect some post fight trash talk. The UFC is really banking on this fight for Manchester next year. Win-win situation for them as both guys have star potential.

So stupid.... UFC should let them build up... Why kill one of your prospect now

I wonder if they will still book it if Perry loses.

I wonder who Ponzi would fight next if he wins.

We are going to Shoop the Fuck out of Perry.

If he makes it out of his scheduled fight in one piece... Till will shame him and make a Platinum offering to JBG

@Zefram Cochrane

qiy3zRr.jpg

perry said that till won't be there because of some pressing issues with till

Awesome. I'll be at the fight. I hope they face off. Don't sleep on Ponzinibbio though.

One of them could just as easily lose their next fight against one of the top guys and the buzz around them would fall anyway. The ufc may as well capitalise on the good build up for the fight whilst its still there

Would watch with excitement, can't say who I'd push for in this fight..?

I said this when people were calling for Lewis to fight Ngannou but this is a good match-up for both of them. One loss won’t diminish their potential star power too much.

Who know, this could be the UFC’s next big trillogy in the years to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back