UFC 219 Holm vs Cyborg Only Has 10 Fights

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is supposed to be one of the best cards of the year and this is the lame ass shit the ufc comes up with

Main Card

Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Holly Holm
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza
Jimmie Rivera vs. John Lineker
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

Prelims

Dan Hooker vs. Marc Diakiese
Louis Smolka vs. Matheus Nicolau
Myles Jury vs. Rick Glenn
Marvin Vettori vs. Omari Akhmedov
Khalil Rountree vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk

Shame Khabib will pull out with an Italian desert related illness.

Last edited:
No way Khabib makes weight during the holiday season

end of year cards are usually way better than this.

And two WMMA fights on the main card remember when everyone thought this event would be Conor vs. Tony LOL.

cyborg def has worse stank ass than holly.

i know i am supposed to ride them ufc nuts but fuck this shit it fucken sucks

Honestly one other good main cars fight would make it, take the Esparza fight the fuck off the ppv

I only recognize two people on the under card

Calvillo vs Esparza on ppv? Ugh, no wonder PPV sales are garbage. Some one needs to realize Rounda's popularity only indicates America's fetish for blondes with cankles and is not indicative of the popularity of WMMA as a whole.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the worst selling year for ppvs in recent history coincides with the increase in WMMA fights on ppv.

Calvillo vs Esparza on ppv? Ugh, no wonder PPV sales are garbage. Some one needs to realize Rounda's popularity only indicates America's fetish for blondes with cankles and is not indicative of the popularity of WMMA as a whole.
WME really loves WMMA for some reason it's kind of weird.

Gonna be even more stank ass when Khabib misses weight.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the worst selling year for ppvs in recent history coincides with the increase in WMMA fights on ppv.

Blonds with cankles....:)

Um...I'll be right back...

WTF? Is that! That main event is some weak ass shit! Good lord, so glad i hardly give a shit about mma anymore.

Shit card for end of year. A womens fight headlining ffs

<36>

I actually like that undercard quite a bit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back