Jon Jones and Anderson Silva

The Hands Team

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been discussed in depth (because im not a message board fiend like most of you and live and breathe on this mother fucker), or if we are waiting the results of these guys sanctions, BUT...if they both get 4 year anal jobs from USADA what would be wrong with the UFC letting these guy out of contract?

For Anderson - if the UFC doesnt let him out - CAREER OVER. Retire now.

For Bones - Go to a promotion and wreck hell over the divisions he competes in for 4 years, and once the suspension is up, he will come back to the UFC a bigger star and a pretty hefty PPV draw. The UFC for 7 years didnt have the best in the world in Fedor, so it isnt like this would be breaking new ground..

I dont know..

I'd love to see them in Risin with soccer kicks.

That said, it'll never happen.

1) they are under contract with the UFC (I don't know if Andersons ever expires but he has fights left)

2) US athletic commissions will not consider the suspension served if they fight overseas during that time period.

Last edited:
UFC has a record of not letting people out of contracts for petty reasons. See Wanderlei

Both are juicehead turkeys.

AyYY94A.gif

Jones would "only" be 34

GSP came back after 4 yrs at 36 and won a belt in a heavier weightclass.

Jones could become champ again, no way the UFC let him go.

Silva could have a boxing match with Roy jones in brazil or something like that I guess.

2 USADA strikes is MMA legacy suicide.

TastyEnergeticCirriped-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Jones would "only" be 34

GSP came back after 4 yrs at 36 and won a belt in a heavier weightclass.

Jones could become champ again, no way the UFC let him go.

Silva could have a boxing match with Roy jones in brazil or something like that I guess.

GSP came back and won a belt from a can. Dont get it twisted, a can that was KOd in seconds by someone not in the title picture. Anyway, what does the UFC gain by having him under contract for 4 years and doing nothing? What does that gain either party?

I'm not real knowledged up on that particular situation. What happened?
I think he ran from a test and got caught and suspended then asked to get out of his contract but they wouldn't let him

For Bones - Go to a promotion and wreck hell over the divisions he competes in for 4 years, and once the suspension is up, he will come back to the UFC a bigger star and a pretty hefty PPV draw. The UFC for 7 years didnt have the best in the world in..

There is no fucking way the commissions in the US would let him fight under them again if he just ducks their ban in other countries.

The UFC wouldn't be too happy either.

Back