GSPs camp for Bisping went terrible

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to Danaher, GSPs camp was going so bad that they were 1 day from pulling out of the fight.

Apparently GSP was having so many health problems that there was a 2 week period where he couldnt train.

Danaher said to Firas 2 weeks before the fight that if the GSP he saw in training that day fought Bisping he would get KO'd by Bisping 9/10 times. Firas went silent.

Danaher said in the last 2 weeks of training GSP went from an average fighter to almost back to old form.

GSPs camp revolved around finishing the fight, KO/TKO and submissions.

The plan was for gsp to have at least 2 fights at 185, but gsp didnt wamt to hold up the division.

Gsps medication will take 3-8 monts to work and they want to see how he reacts to it before taking another fight

Last edited:
I can't believe some people think he's faking it. How rude!

GSP%2BPunches%2BBisping.gif

75nO3x1.gif

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

I lost 40% of my body weight from Crohn's disease. Remicade made me better within 2 months and competing again. Whether he is faking or not there has always been a convenience factor when it comes to GSP. People still trying to salvage GSP's reputation for choosing the weakest champion and never intending to fight any other real contender. He could have said "I will wait to fight the winner of Bisping vs Romero". No, I don't buy any of that boy who cried wolf crap anymore. Sorry. Credibility lost. Cowardice is the prevailing symptom that too many people see.

Keyboard warrior calls one of the greatest mma fighters of all time a coward. That's Sherdog

GSP at his worst is still miles ahead of the others. He's a different kind of athlete.

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

I lost 40% of my body weight from Crohn's disease. Remicade made me better within 2 months and competing again. Whether he is faking or not there has always been a convenience factor when it comes to GSP. People still trying to salvage GSP's reputation for choosing the weakest champion and never intending to fight any other real contender. He could have said "I will wait to fight the winner of Bisping vs Romero". No, I don't buy any of that boy who cried wolf crap anymore. Sorry. Credibility lost. Cowardice is the prevailing symptom that too many people see.

Bisping called GSP out. GSP accepted.

But keep re-writing history if it makes you feel better.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/...isping-calls-georges-st-pierre-a-little-b-tch

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

Theres no need to salvage a reputation that he only lost in the eyes of stupid piece of shit haters like you.

He said, she said… ok buddeh.
Apparently....
He said...
She said...

These 2 knuckleheads obviously know more about GSP than his own people

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

I've been on Remicade since I almost lost my large bowel earlier this spring from UC. Thank GOD for big pharma!! I have just come off of steroids this month, and I am still not right. We're all different mate.

The man simply isn't a joke. He says he's at his best when the lights and pressure are on and his actions back that up.

WAR GSP, sick or not.

Bisping clearly didn't even see that punch coming. His peripheral vision out of that right eye is fucked.
GSP said that's why he threw it - because he and his team planned it for that reason

Bisping called GSP out. GSP accepted.

But keep re-writing history if it makes you feel better.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/...isping-calls-georges-st-pierre-a-little-b-tch

"However last week, former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierreofficially announced his intention to return to the UFC after a nearly 3 year layoff, saying that his first choice for his return would be a title fight against Michael Bisping".

Any key words stand out to you in your own article? Did you read the article? Does last week help you with chronological order of events? Nice try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back