Why Babalu replacement Shogun in Kickboxer Retaliation...?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
it was announced Rua had a rol in the new kickboxer film, but he doesn't appear. When the film is over you can see him in the recordings not issued (he was fighting kurt at the beginning of the film, but you can see Sobral fighting kurt). Why.....?? I don't find info in google

Attachments

• download34ertgty.jpg
    download34ertgty.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
Probably because Babalu's knees are still working to the point where he can actually throw kicks.

why you no spanish?
que por qué no sale rua en la peli, y sólo sale al acabar la peli, si sale en el poster y en los creditos cohooone, por qué no dominas español?
rua ya es mas viejo que su padre. y su rodillas terminar functionando en 2002

it was announced Rua had a rol in the new kickboxer film, but he doesn't appear. When the film is over you can see him in the recordings not issued (he was fighting kurt at the beginning of the film, but you can see Sobral fighting kurt). Why.....?? I don't find info in google
The obvious answer is that it's Hollywood and that Dadbod shogun is rockin' just ain't up to par for the silver screen.

As a side note, I used to train with Alain Moussi, who plays the lead. Really nice guy, great martial artist.

Because when Shogun heard that Babalu wanted the role, he quickly forfeited because he didn't want to get his ass kicked again.

What? WHAT?!?

U´re sayin I dont desserve it, mutha?

renato_sobral_babalu.jpg

why you no spanish?
que por qué no sale rua en la peli, y sólo sale al acabar la peli, si sale en el poster y en los creditos cohooone, por qué no dominas español?
advertisement

Back