If RDA wins the WW belt...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Where does he stand as all-time greats? He is on the cusp of a title shot with a win over Lawler.

He has to be one of the most underrated fighters ever IMO. He won the LW belt and defended, and is on a tear at WW. If he can get that strap, I think he has to be considered one of the GOATs. Thoughts?

#1.

tumblr_m9fze5xm7O1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Yeah he is a goat if he does it

Pretty damm great if he doesn’t too

would become only the 5th guy to won a UFC belt in 2 different weightclass.

Pretty impressive thing to do.

TOP 10 GOAT's maybe?

Pretty much. LW's probably the deepest division with WW being next. If he can win a title in both, that's more impressive than any other 2 divisions.

Slow down, everybody. He has to get through Lawler, first. No easy task.

Pretty much. LW's probably the deepest division with WW being next. If he can win a title in both, that's more impressive than any other 2 divisions.

WW was always considered the best during GSP’s run. You say MW is now. Which GSP was champion of.

The answer is obvious.

GSP is the undisputed GOAT.

giphy.gif

Where does he stand as all-time greats? He is on the cusp of a title shot with a win over Lawler.

He has to be one of the most underrated fighters ever IMO. He won the LW belt and defended, and is on a tear at WW. If he can get that strap, I think he has to be considered one of the GOATs. Thoughts?
He’s great, but he is no Mike Perry.

WW was always considered the best during GSP’s run. You say MW is now. Which GSP was champion of.

The answer is obvious.

GSP is the undisputed GOAT.

giphy.gif
I say? Not even close. Even as champion, Bisping was probably outside the top 5 if we're being honest.

He's ok.

But you should focus on the GOAT, Platinum Perry.

If he does (hopefully he does), MCGOAT shall swoop in and SPIN his JAW.

There seems to be some misunderstanding. GOAT stands for "Greatest of all time."

He's got a very very long way to go. He's got 11 fights in the deep end of the divisions that he's fought in... 3 of them he lost. The people in the legitimate GOAT conversation have that many or more title fights that they've won.

I ain't hating on him, but lets not get all GOATy just yet.

Didn't read but he won't. Only man takin the strap from Wood is Platinum.
Platinum>Wood

If he wins the WW belt, watch Conor jump out of retirement.

I wouldn't put him anywhere near goat status if he wins the belt. If hes goes on to defend it for a while against top competition for a couple years, he might get a mention. Now though? Nah son.

Back