TJ Dillashaw training with current K1 Champ

Yodsanan

K'FESTA.1
@red
Reaction score
Takeru ( K1 55Kg Champ & upcoming 60 Kg title fight ) currently visiting the US and getting some training in with TJ. Not sure if TJ brought him in, or if Takeru is just travelling.

GL2UaoN.gif

OMEmURf.gif

4sfyrwQ.gif

Tj's striking will only become better.

He definitely trains with some top guys, Nomaschenko and now Takeru

I bet he'd be much better off training with Master Thong. Such a snake for leaving Team Alpha Male.

beastmode dillashaw.

yes!

{<goku}

Lol I love how Dillasnake always seems to go full TryHard during sparring sessions with striking Elites like Takeru or Lomachenko.

They seem to be going like 20% max, while Silly Dilly seems to be going at like 80%plus intensity.

Maybe the Dilly being a gym D Bag rumors Team Alpha Manlet put out were true.

<{titihmm}>

Lol I love how Dillasnake always seems to go full TryHard during sparring sessions with striking Elites like Takeru or Lomachenko.

They seem to be going like 20% max, while Silly Dilly seems to be going at like 80%plus intensity.

<{titihmm}>

And it looks like Takeru wears 16Oz while TJ 10 Oz gloves. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
How many times did he get slept in that 2 hours of sparring.

dude trying to go harder than the sparring partner everytime

i like TJ but takeru would nail his ass if he wanted to go for an sparring war

dude taking it easy is already able to shut a bit down TJ who is making it way more serious that it should be

Sparring rythm haves to be a consensus between two fighter otherwise there is no exchange of experiences and effective training

<{titihmm}>

This is dumb on so many Levels :rolleyes: No top fighter would let himself get attacked full power while only going 20% if thats not what they AGREED upon.
Loma or Takeru would blast him out in seconds if they want to but like we see they are absolutely comfortable. Why? Because they are brought in to sharpen up TJ
and getting paid for that. They go as hard as necessary to help TJ. Thats not much as we see and it is why they are considered world class.

TJ does everything right and can just get better with sparring partners like this.

Good to see TJ isn't sleeping on his striking even though he's had a lot of success with it. As far as the gloves go that could be a preference in terms of defense. I could be wrong (I don't follow k1 much if at all) but wasn't a large part of Overeem's success because the gloves were bigger and he could block shots better?

If they are just sparring and not trying to knock each other out it could be just a personal preference of Takeru it would also make even more sense if Dillashaw was going much harder. Takeru could keep his defense tighter.

Honestly I think TJ needs to work more on his defense than his offense. He doesn't need to worry about getting knocked out by Cruz but if he rematches Cody that round 1 shot he ate could easily spell a dropping of the title to him if it happens again. I don't think his defense is crap, I just noticed a difference in the amount of head movement, timing and distance in this championship fight and some of his other ones (I can't recall the exact fights but his defense seemed better in previous bouts) of course Cody could just be that good, but some of the times he got caught just had me scratching my head and seemed easily avoidable (with his tools) Probably part of trying to prove himself but if he wants another win over Cody I'd let that type of shit slide, plus if he makes Cody over commit he could catch him like he did last fight.

bunch of crybabies in here. TJ is dong solid sparring here and i see absolutely no bad intentions whatsoever.

Takeru ( K1 55Kg Champ & upcoming 60 Kg title fight ) currently visiting the US and getting some training in with TJ. Not sure if TJ brought him in, or if Takeru is just travelling.

GL2UaoN.gif

OMEmURf.gif

4sfyrwQ.gif

Don't they have head movement in K1?

They should hire Edmond

Back