Rockhold: little midget (Kelvin) kid hasn’t accomplished anything yet.

Rocksalt talks too much for his own good. Bobby Knuckles is gona take that chin and carve it into a Maori necklace.

Well, he's 26. I wouldn't count the "little midget" out just yet.

This is too easy, there is no point in pointing out the obvious.

That would be an awesome fight.

I would love to see Gastelum try to close the distance and land a big left hand but Rockhold would probably be throwing hard kicks on the way in. Rockhold has a great sub game but his takedowns are much weaker than Weidman's.

I would love to see it happen one day

6z6DfOb.jpg

damn. i dont wanna start rooting against luke

He's right. He lost to Weidman less than six months ago.

That would be an awesome fight.

I would love to see Gastelum try to close the distance and land a big left hand but Rockhold would probably be throwing hard kicks on the way in. Rockhold has a great sub game but his takedowns are much weaker than Weidman's.

I would love to see it happen one day
Rockhold isn't known as a great sprawler...but with his length comes great sweeps...
ufc-172-rockhold-vs-boetsch1.gif

Kelvin is really great in mixing his attacks and keep his opponents guessing...but if he can't land solid punches, Rockhard's "length" would be too much for him as miss Demi always says....
18013504_1417985541581308_8380668022808903680_n.jpg

"Little midget" could knock him out any given day...

Rockhold would smash him

Last edited:
I'd love to see it but Rockhold would have good odds of out-grappling or subbing Kelvin.
That could only happen if he goes at him focused. Not like pretending he's a big shit and acting cocky inside the octagon... That attitude cost him the belt.

Rockhold has to be one of the least likeable fighters out there. Dude just seems like a dick.

He right doe. I think Kelvin's best win at 185 is Tim Kennedy, who wasn't really a full time fighter at that point.

That could only happen if he goes at him focused. Not like pretending he's a big shit and acting cocky inside the octagon... That attitude cost him the belt.

Well yeah, that goes for everyone opponent at the top of the game though. Whittaker, Romero, Jacare, Gastelum, Weidman... you can't fuck around with any of those guys. If Bisping can knock you out then anyone at MW can.

Rockhold makes tons of errors standing up and Kelvin could definitely KO him, but Rockhold is one of the best grapplers in the division and his length would make him very dangerous for Kelvin to roll with.

Back