UFC Charlotte presale code

PlatinumAmerican

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sherbros please I ask for ur help - presale starts in 10 minutes and I still don't have the presale code. I followed all the necessary steps as indicated on the Spectrum Center website this quote -
FC Fight Club® members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets Wednesday, December 13 at 10 a.m. ET via the website ufcfightclub.com. A special Internet ticket pre-sale will be available to UFC newsletter subscribers Thursday, December 14 starting at 10 a.m. ET. To access this presale, users must register for the UFC newsletter through UFC.com.

Please help me out if you got the code so I can get decent seats, I would appreciate it

Sherbros please I ask for ur help - presale starts in 10 minutes and I still don't have the presale code. I followed all the necessary steps as indicated on the Spectrum Center website this quote -
FC Fight Club® members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets Wednesday, December 13 at 10 a.m. ET via the website ufcfightclub.com. A special Internet ticket pre-sale will be available to UFC newsletter subscribers Thursday, December 14 starting at 10 a.m. ET. To access this presale, users must register for the UFC newsletter through UFC.com.

Please help me out if you got the code so I can get decent seats, I would appreciate it
Its 867-5309

Back