Attention: UFC on FOX 26 is a GREAT card!

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be dog shit but then I looked at the lineup and was positively surprised. Maybe great is an overstatement for some but I find a lot of interesting and fun matchups.

Robbie Lawler vs Rafael dos Anjos
- No need to explain why this is a great matchup

Ricardo Lamas vs Josh Emmett

- Lamas coming off two great finishes, he is world class. Lets see how he deals with Emmet and what Emmet's 2nd return fight to featherweight will look like. Probably more confidence in his cardio this time around. Great fight.

Santiago Ponzinibbio vs Mike Perry
- Oh boy

Glover Texeira vs Misha Cirkunov
- Yes please. Lets see how Misha comes back as well after that brutal KO loss to No Time

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Jan Blachowicz vs Jared Cannonier
- I love Cannonier on the feet, slick movement. Hopefully this stays standing. Bombs away!!

Julian Marquez vs Darren Stewart
- Don't know or care too much.

Chad Laprise vs Galore Bofando
- Bofando coming off his crazy KO Slam of Charlie Ward. Laprise always exciting and super technical.

Tim Eliott vs Pietro Menga
- Anytime Tim is in there, chaos ensues.

John Makdessi vs Abel Trujillo
- If Trujillo can take Makdessi down and keep him there he will probably gas later and a crazy standup fight may very well take place. He's wild on his feet and Makdessi is nasty.

Alessio Di Chirico vs Oluwale Bamgbose
- Neither of these guys fights go the distance very often.

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Jordan Mein vs Erick Silva
- The two hottest up n' coming prospects in the UFC. LOL. Will be entertaining for sure though.

Nordine Taleb vs Danny Roberts
- Starting off with a bang. Nice technical striking affair hopefully

It's also great because there's no WMMA on the card.

<Goldie11>

Your not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you?

Really looking forward to the Mein vs Silva fight. Excited to see what Silva can do, exciting young fighter, potential future champ!

Thought about flying to winnipeg for this card but its far so Ive decided to wait for a toronto or mtl card. Awesome free card.

Yes it is.

No WMMA.

Bofando vs Laprise is a great fight btw, many people are sleeping on this one.

Jan Blachowicz has an incredible chin.

Havn't paid any attention to it because I assumed it was going to be a shit show because most shows these days are shit shows, especially if they're not PPV's.

It's also great because there's no WMMA on the card.

<Goldie11>
316548-jpg.116193

stacked from top to bottom, even the fight pass portion is decent

Nothing wrong with keeping people up to date on upcoming fights. Honestly, I had no idea Mike Perry and Glover Texiera were on the card.

I'm glad I saw this thread.

Yes it is.

No WMMA.

Bofando vs Laprise is a great fight btw, many people are sleeping on this one.
i curious to see bofando, barely got to see him in that last fight, want to see what the rest of his game is like, other than throwing people on their faces. we dont really know how good he is or if that was a fluke

Nothing wrong with keeping people up to date on upcoming fights. Honestly, I had no idea Mike Perry and Glover Texiera were on the card.

I'm glad I saw this thread.
where have you been? these fights have been announced for months

where have you been? these fights have been announced for months

Hmm.. working? taking care of daily responsibilities where memorizing booked fights four months ago to a date isn't as prioritized?

Hmm.. working? taking care of daily responsibilities where memorizing booked fights four months ago to a date isn't as prioritized?
Well enjoy the free fights on FOX

i curious to see bofando, barely got to see him in that last fight, want to see what the rest of his game is like, other than throwing people on their faces. we dont really know how good he is or if that was a fluke

I would laugh my ass off if he does the same thing to Laprise. But yeah, let's see what he can do against a fairly well-rounded and experienced guy like Laprise. Bofando is just 5-1 or 6-1 or something, so considering that, they really gave him a tough nut to crack.

I am also looking forward to seeing more of his game.

One thing I do know about him is Bofando also has amazing kicks.

Back