So Woodley has beaten all the tough dudes at welterweight?

WeazyFBaby

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Let's find out based on Sherdog WW rankings:

- Lawler: Legit win for Woodley
- Wonderboy: He won a terrible fight and had a draw in an awesome fight
- Lima: Not in the UFC
- Rory: Not in the UFC any more but lost to him when he was
- RDA: Hasn't fought him
- Colby: Hasn't fought him
- Maia: Legit Win
- Magny: Hasn't fought him
- Usman: Hasn't fought him

This doesn't even count dudes that aren't ranked like Masvidal, Till, Ponz, Perry.

So the question is....is Woodley really that delusional or is he just holding out for a 'Money' fight.

I just can't figure out why he thinks he deserves it.

ct5zMyce.jpg

Let's find out based on Sherdog WW rankings:

- Lawler: Legit win for Woodley
- Lima: Not in the UFC
- Rory: Not in the UFC any more but lost to him when he was
- RDA: Hasn't fought him
- Colby: Hasn't fought him
- Maia: Legit Win
- Magny: Hasn't fought him
- Usman: Hasn't fought him

This doesn't even count dudes that aren't ranked like Masvidal, Till, Ponz, Perry.

So the question is....is Woodley really that delusional or is he just holding out for a 'Money' fight.

I just can't figure out why he thinks he deserves it.
Wait.... Masvidal isn't ranked?

he wants a money fight even though he's boring AF and doesn't deserve it. Can't fault a guy for trying to get that money though.

"Won a terrible fight"

There is an argument Woodley lost both, but there is a strong argument for both sides.

He took 0 risk vs maia and waited for the clock to run out.

I'd like to see a Lawler rematch

woodley has never held out for anything. he trys for a bigger marque fight, and when the ufc says no he accepts what ever fight is offered. 4 title fights in a 12 month span, he hasnt held out or held up anything, and people still try to act like hes ducking or hes a baby for wanting money fights. mma fans are selective as fuck

woodley has never held out for anything. he trys for a bigger marque fight, and when the ufc says no he accepts what ever fight is offered. 4 title fights in a 12 month span, he hasnt held out or held up anything, and people still try to act like hes ducking or hes a baby for wanting money fights. mma fans are selective as fuck

This is all just based off his recent comments that he has beaten everyone....I don't agree with that at all.

I'm not saying he held anything up, I'm saying all he does is complain about fighting dudes in his division and wants more money for the fights. I don't understand why he thinks he deserves GSP Money.

This is all just based off his recent comments that he has beaten everyone....I don't agree with that at all.

I'm not saying he held anything up, I'm saying all he does is complain about fighting dudes in his division and wants more money for the fights. I don't understand why he thinks he deserves GSP Money.
ignore me man im triggered

Woodley is a delusional SJW who cries "racism" whenever something doesn't go his way.

Fuck him.

Wait a sec, you are saying that Woodley vs Wonderboy I was "an awesome fight"?

What the fuck? The fight sucked. Wonderboy didn't even try to get the belt, just like the second time they fought.

Wait a sec, you are saying that Woodley vs Wonderboy I was "an awesome fight"?

What the fuck? The fight sucked. Wonderboy didn't even try to get the belt, just like the second time they fought.

You didn't think the first fight was entertaining at all?

You didn't think the first fight was entertaining at all?

No, I thought it was disgraceful. Wonderboy seemed content with the result in the 4th and 5th round and didn't do shit anymore. That's not a performance that should get you a belt.
It should be the performance of your lifetime, not stupidly point-fighting against the champ and blatantly trying to score a 49-48 against him.

Also I thought scoring it a draw was ridiculous. Especially considering that it was even worse in the second fight, where I really felt he didn't even want to try to take the belt from Woodley.

He's acting like he cleared out the division. GSP cleared out he division. Say what you want about who he fought - he just went through each one. One after another, right down the list until he walked away. There was none of this "I beat 2 or 3 guys give me a money fight"

Beating Robbie, Wonderboy, and Maia is not cleaning out the division. You have a list of guys to fight man - shut the fuck up and fight them or move on with life.

He's acting like he cleared out the division. GSP cleared out he division. Say what you want about who he fought - he just went through each one. One after another, right down the list until he walked away. There was none of this "I beat 2 or 3 guys give me a money fight"

Beating Robbie, Wonderboy, and Maia is not cleaning out the division. You have a list of guys to fight man - shut the fuck up and fight them or move on with life.

This is outstanding...Couldn't have put it better myself

I hope a superfight with Whittaker is in the cards.

Back