Justin Gaethje feels like he won against Eddie Alvarez, because he lost by KO, not decision

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m glad I got knocked out instead of going to a decision and losing because that’s not the way I want to lose. I’m happy with my performance. I feel like I won because I tried so hard. My preparation was there and ultimately I went out and did what I go to do and that’s entertain people and entertain myself really. And I had fun.” - Justin Gaethje

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...-eddie-alvarez-he-lost-by-ko-not-decision-ufc

Lmao props to Justin for being an animal and putting a show for the fans but he does realize that he's going to be eating through a straw by the time he's 40 right? He already is showing signs of CTE based on his slurred speech. I honestly feel bad for him as this is clearly not going to end well for him.

Gaethje is what Lord Chael would call a gangster.

I could be the greatest of all time by that criteria.

His fights are fun, but if he continues fighting the way he does he won't really get much further rankings wise than where he currently is. Also won't have a very long career.

Gaethje, already starting to show signs of brain damage. This guy is going to be in really bad shape in another 10 - 15 years if he continues to use his head as a punching bag.

Gaethje, already starting to show signs of brain damage. This guy is going to be in really bad shape in another 10 - 15 years if he continues to use his head as a punching bag.
What's really sad is that he's made that kind of fighting style part of his brand and persona so it's unlikely he'll change how he fights now.

he is only going to fight 6-7 more times he said so we need to appreciate

As a fight fan, you gotta love this kid though.

No. 1st round was very close could have gone either way. 2nd round Eddie won. 3rd round eddie KO'd him. The only thing Gathje had were low kicks thats it but Eddie countered with vicious body shots in the first round.

he got ktfo, he didnt win shit. Another delusional on the making.

Yea i don't think that's what he's saying.

But that kind of mindset doesn't seem good, in a way you have to respect it too but it can end up really badly for him.

I guess Chuck Liddell was also winning when he was KO'd in 4 of his last 6 fights. That mindset may please the "just bleed gods," but it's very unlikely he'll win the LW belt (or hold it long if he ever does) with that attitude.

He said he feels like he won because he tried so hard & did his job of entertaining fans.

The thread title is straight up un-true click bait.

You got my click... well done I suppose... o_O but I would've clicked it if you told the truth with the thread title too though.

He said he feels like he won because he tried so hard & did his job of entertaining fans.

The thread title is straight up un-true click bait.

You got my click... well done I suppose... o_O but I would've clicked it if you told the truth with the thread title too though.
Title is from the article not me. MMAFighting is click bait central.

Back