KenFlo firing shots at Colby on twitter

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Sorry if its been posted and i have absolutely no clue of the context of their beef, but apparently Colby went and pissed off Kenny now lol

giphy.gif

What did I miss now?

Who did Colby insult with a disability?

Florian gonna come out of retirement to get wrestle fucked?

This website is like fucking TMZ. Soap opera for men lol

What did I miss now?

Who did Colby insult with a disability?
lets be honest probably no one, i like KenFlo he my boy but he has a strange cuckish SJW vibe going, still the man but I think he is just a very sensitive person.

"Colby Cheese was never my friend."

- Kenny Florian

lets be honest probably no one, i like KenFlo he my boy but he has a strange cuckish SJW vibe going, still the man but I think he is just a very sensitive person.
I think Florian just gives a shit about someone other than himself. Doesn't need to flex his masculinity to prove he's a man.

Tyron and Kenny were discussing different fighters paths to the title in the new year. Colby didn't like that Kenny has him fighting Till and Wonder Boy before a shot

I think Florian just gives a shit about someone other than himself. Doesn't need to flex his masculinity to prove he's a man.
i gotcha but who is he defending, the LGBTQ? Werdum? some alleged disabled person? It's just a reach as far as i'm concerned to get angry at someone for saying :eek::eek::eek: in an altercation where they were about to get physical and both were saying derogatory things to each other. Keep in mind Colby defended himself by saying he had a concussion, most likely bullshit but that is a fair argument.

LMFAO kenflo got triggered by the Simple Jack reference?! He has no issue being compared to Ben Stiller, who fucking plays that character, but gets pissed when Colby calls him that? I like Kenny but jesus man thats pathetic

i gotcha but who is he defending, the LGBTQ? Werdum? some alleged disabled person? It's just a reach as far as i'm concerned to get angry at someone for saying :eek::eek::eek: in an altercation where they were about to get physical and both were saying derogatory things to each other. Keep in mind Colby defended himself by saying he had a concussion, most likely bullshit but that is a fair argument.
Kenflo seems to be referencing something specific. What that is, I don't know. I imagine that will emerge in this very thread.

Kenflo seems to be referencing something specific. What that is, I don't know. I imagine that will emerge in this very thread.

He is apparently butthurt about being compared to Simple Jack, a character Ben Stiller plays in a movie within the movie Tropic Thunder. Lol

Kenny Florian should be fired from his hosting job for not showing objectivity

Why is saying :eek::eek::eek: in america like the most pejorative thing you could say, I don't really get it, in Australia it's a term of endearment. He was also in a verbal exchange with werdum after being assaulted, context really matters he wasn't just walking up to homosexuals calling them :eek::eek::eek:s.

added: lol even just saying it on this forum gets it turned into emojis
This. It should really only be offensive if he is actually using it against homosexuals.
And even then, people who get offended by words are silly.

Colby has no redeeming features whatsoever, I can't believe people gravitate towards him.

He is apparently butthurt about being compared to Simple Jack, a character Ben Stiller plays in a movie within the movie Tropic Thunder. Lol
If that offends Kenflo, I wonder what he thinks about Robert Downy Jr for being the dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

Back