Now that Frank Trigg made his refereeing debut in the UFC...

Chris John

He's got festing black lungs.
@Black
Reaction score
Hopefully we get more ex-fighters becoming referees because then maybe one day we will have something as great as this all our own...

7zthRa6.gif

That side kick...

<Oku02>

I'd much rather see Trigg kicked in the face than see him do it to anyone else.

Dirty fighter and terrible human being (choked his wife out in front of their children in case anyone doesnt know that story).

Somebody please post the Lawler GIF.

Dirty fighter and terrible human being (choked his wife out in front of their children in case anyone doesnt know that story).

tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Yes, yes, I saw you posting the same stuff the other day. This thread is not really about Frank.
Sounds like someones been Frank Triggered

Yes, yes, I saw you posting the same stuff the other day. This thread is not really about Frank.
Sounds like someones been Frank Triggered

Yes, beating up women and violence in front of kids triggers me.

So did him kicking Hughes in the balls, then attacking knowing fill damn well he did when Matt tried to tell the ref.

I'm all for more knowledgeable refs, but not someone like Trigg.

Yes, beating up women and violence in front of kids triggers me.

So did him kicked Hughes in the balls, then attacking knowing fill damn well he did when Matt tried to tell the ref.

I'm all for more knowledgeable refs, but not someone like Trigg.
Thread is not about Trigg dude.

Mayweather vs Trigg was part of the “billion dollar contract” Floyd was referring too

Even though Frank has done some fucked up shit, I still thinl that last uppercut was uncalled for.
He was already fully limp ffs. It's hard to watch.
Agreed. Kinda scummy tbh. He had a second to stop and look at him unconscious and still threw an extra punch.

I would prefer more fighters being judges over them being referees. And while we're at it change the criteria and the rules too.

There's still a lot of improvement to be made in MMA. I fear WME doesn't give a shit about anything except their numbers for the next quarter though.

Hopefully we get more ex-fighters becoming referees because then maybe one day we will have something as great as this all our own...

7zthRa6.gif

That side kick...

<Oku02>
thats actually looks bad on the ref.

it looks cool but they are there to enfore the rules and protect the fighters not fight them.

Even though Frank has done some fucked up shit, I still thinl that last uppercut was uncalled for.
He was already fully limp ffs. It's hard to watch.
You're right. He should have gotten a few more for good measure

The only difference between Trigg and War Machine is that one had a Jewish lawyer and the other didn't.. actually and Triggs wife doesn't have a fanbase of her own.

Back