Video: Rockhold talks Whittaker, Threatens to slap "little-midget" Kelvin Gastelum

Whittaker is unconscious by the end of the 3rd, I like rob he's a good lad and a fellow Australian but he will need to take this loss for the benefit of his career

can see it happening 9.5/10 times. look what weidman did to gastelum on the ground,now imagine luke on top... would be 1 sided beatdown

Whittaker is unconscious by the end of the 3rd, I like rob he's a good lad and a fellow Australian but he will need to take this loss for the benefit of his career

You sound very smart.

You should coach.

ildo-luke-rockhold-luke-out-cold-2738985.png

No matter how much I dislike Rockhold, he would put a beating on kelvin worse than Weidman did. Or he might get koed. Dunno, fun fight though but I’d rather see him fight Romero.

Think Luke would wreck Kelvin. But funny when he says how easy he beat Weidman in compasrion to kelvin getting beat. But kelvin beat both vitor and MICHAEL which KO’d Luke

I keep saying Whittaker is going to win. He's my favourite fighter, but my head really tells me Rockhold on this one.

He doesn't spam TD's, he has solid distance control, longer reach, a decent size advantage. Yes he has been stopped a few times but I hazard a guess TRT Vitor would have flatlined Whittaker as well. Bisping's a bad loss but he got caught, it happens.

I've noticed MMA fans only have memories as far back at the last fight. Rob is riding high right now and Rockhold is viewed as a can, but he matches up very well with Rob as far as I can see.

I'm thinking Rockhold via third round sub, but hoping Whittaker via TKO in the second. Buying tickets to the event regardless.

I like rockhold confidence. A offensive fighter need that.

Dont care much about the beta nerds talking shit about salt, ect.

Rockhold held out of fighting for a failed modeling gig. Says a lot about his heart. Was a fan until that point now I hope he never gets the belt because I could see him clogging up the division for money fights as well

Not that David Branch is a bad fighter by any means but in every since the Machida fight, Rockhold has looked a little slower and more lethargic in each fight since and the Branch fight was the worst he's looked yet. I don't think it's a USADA thing but same with Weidman, I think it's a IV and bad weight cut thing. The only thing Rockhold really has over Whittaker is a left body kick and ground game but his wrestling sucks unless he's able to initiate a clinch or body lock and Bob's boxing is absolutely light years ahead of Rockholds. Basing off of how both fighters have looked in their last couple fights I'm definitely going with Bobby Knuckles.

Think Luke would wreck Kelvin. But funny when he says how easy he beat Weidman in compasrion to kelvin getting beat. But kelvin beat both vitor and MICHAEL which KO’d Luke
lol TRT Vitor would have muder any version of Kelvin, also Luke beat Bisping as well

Last edited:
I want to see Tito Ortiz and Luke Rockhold talk to eachother.

lol this retard got tooled on the feet by Branch

Kelvin could very well slip one past the guard and KTFO Rockhold.

Rockhold is funny, with the china he packs in that chin to be so cocky lol.

Back