Khabib vs Conor mcregor odds out

I thought Tiramisu came in at -300 against him?

I thought Tiramisu came in at -300 against him?
giphy.webp

One has short man complex. The other has alhamdulillah.

Khabib will turn Conor into a pretzel if tiramisu doesn't stop him before entering the octagon.

Wait, am I missing something? Are they fighting????

Edit:. Don't see anything on here, guess not.

I'm a McFan but that's fucking brilliant <45> If this is the level of bantz we can look forward to I say book the fight right now :D

Khabib will miss weight anyway so it's not like Conor's risking any of his belts :cool:

Lol that's an awesome gif

Yet you still didn't give him a like...Anyway i don't see Khabob getting ahold of him very easily...Johnson was ringing his bell Cannor will send him nighty, night

Khabib will turn Conor into a pretzel if tiramisu doesn't stop him before entering the octagon.
Or Conor will make khabib zombie around the octagon like rouses did when he gets hit. Johnson showed us that khabib doesn't know what to do when he gets caught, Conor would finish him in that same situation.

Well, Khabib gives 210 LB 6'3 Rockhold a hard time in grappling
What's skinny Conor with no ground game gonna do?

It's a mismatch

Incase someone is new to the game, the only reason the odds are this close is because Conor gets all the hype from casuals
thats how Bookmakers ruling

Or Conor will make khabib zombie around the octagon like rouses did when he gets hit. Johnson showed us that khabib doesn't know what to do when he gets caught, Conor would finish him in that same situation.

He sure did land something on Khabib, thats great Khabib can get hit.
Now, is Conor a better striker than Johnson? I don't know, slightly, probably?

Besides that, Johnson is clearly bigger than Conor and has a much better ground game.

Yet you still didn't give him a like...Anyway i don't see Khabob getting ahold of him very easily...Johnson was ringing his bell Cannor will send him nighty, night

Can't give a like on dubbs :(

So Khabib killed Johnson after getting hit and he doesn't know what to do after getting hit? lmao

He sure did land something on Khabib, thats great Khabib can get hit.
Now, is Conor a better striker than Johnson? I don't know, slightly, probably?

Besides that, Johnson is clearly bigger than Conor and has a much better ground game.
Johnson is not bigger than Conor. Conor is a far better striker and it's not even close. Johnson has shit technique, shit set ups, and shit diversity. His whole game is just beat faster at throwing his fists.

He stumbled forward with his arms straight out like a fuckin fool. Get real bud

No he took MJ down and absolutely murdered him. That is a fact. MJ hits hard and it only showed Khabib has a great chin on him and knows exactly what to do when outclassed on feet. Conor, however, either gives his back when outclassed on the ground or looks to the ref for a standup.

Back