Lamas
Florian
Faber
Swanson
Mike Brown
Chan Sung Jung

KOd in all of his losses.

Discuss.

Aldo because of all the title defenses. Also more finishes and a dominant reign over a division for a prolonged period.

And of course beating Frankie

Last edited:
edgar can barely win in decisions, aldo dominated the division for 10 years.

edgar, penn, maynard and bendo were beasts in their prime. Plus Edgar was an undersized LW

Before aldo lost 3 of his last 4 by stoppage, aldo! But now Frankie

Their top ten wins are the same -9

I know some people will say aldo winning 2 fights heads up gives him the edge, but I thought the first was a draw and aldo barely won the 2nd*

In terms of resume it's damn close imo. I think a lot of fans have a hard time looking at Frankie's career as a whole given that he split it in two separate divisions and was great in both. I'd give Aldo the edge because of his two fights with Frankie.

Aldo

They are(after the back to back losses)almost toe to toe but Aldo beat Frankie twice and was defending tittles non stop,a much more hard job then just challenging for it.

Aldo

They are(after the back to back losses)almost toe to toe but Aldo beat Frankie twice and was defending tittles non stop,a much more hard job then just challenging for it.

Why it is much more hard? A fight is a fight.

Before aldo lost 3 of his last 4 by stoppage, aldo! But now Frankie

Their top ten wins are the same -9

I know some people will say aldo winning 2 fights heads up gives him the edge, but I thought the first was a draw and aldo barely won the 2nd*

You're obviously fucking blind, lol.

Back