UFC 221 Seating

Moonwalker95

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Sorry to post it here.. I don't know where to post it (I looked at the other forums) if this is the wrong place, just move the thread if you can, mods.

So, as you can tell.. I'm from Perth.
This will be my first UFC event and I was wondering if you know what's the best seating for value? Also, what to expect at a UFC event etc.

I hear if you buy seats too close, you can't see through the cage and the camera men get in the way?
My budget is around (maximum) $200 (only because horrible timing when I just became unemployed)

Here's the link to the website for a better picture of the seating and prices:
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=UFCPERTH18

PL3 seems like great seating and that's $206.
PL4 I'm a bit worried how further back and up it is.. wondering maybe that $50 extra is worth paying for PL3?

The event will be at our old arena
(Perth Arena)
I hear the arena is quite small compared to a lot of other venues where UFC have gone to and that further back seating would be more forgiving than other venues

Does the seats way at the back still seem okay for watching UFC live? I might be overthinking it... but since budget is tight right now, I've been waiting to see MMA live for years and years and since it's a historical moment, I really want to enjoy the night, you know?

UFC-WEB-MAP.ashx

perth-arena-function-venue-main-arena-1.jpg

perth-arena-hopman.jpg

perth-arena3.jpg

Thanks guys, I appreciate it :) sorry for the long thread

No idea but enjoy the card live!

I'd guess the first level up. In most events that has the better view for the $$$

No idea but enjoy the card live!

I'd guess the first level up. In most events that has the better view for the $$$

Thanks, Frankie:) can't wait
Hope they'd release more info about who's on the card... glad Mark Hunt is on it at least.

First level up? So would that be PL3 like shown on the map? Thanks

Thanks, Frankie:) can't wait
Hope they'd release more info about who's on the card... glad Mark Hunt is on it at least.

First level up? So would that be PL3 like shown on the map? Thanks

Unless you are ringside, you get blocked on the floor & its too close to get a great view of the screens above the octagon
Usually the first level up is direct eye-line & you can see the screen

A few rows off the floor is great, as you won”t see the ground game if you’re at floor level. Enjoy the show and best of luck finding a new job. Cheers!

202 to 222 are great seats
204,209,214 are the best imo

A few rows off the floor is great, as you won”t see the ground game if you’re at floor level. Enjoy the show and best of luck finding a new job. Cheers!

Thanks, man:) appreciate it
Been a horrible year, but hopefully 2018 looks a lot better.

I might just splurge on this event (I got savings at least) and end this year with something positive that makes me happy.

Last edited:
202 to 222 are great seats
204,209,220 are the best imo

Yeah, wish I could get those tickets.. but cost $500, haha.

I think PL3 isn't too bad (it's the orange area) if I get in quick, hopefully I can get the front row.

Anywhere will be good. Im in PL1. I have watched some bball games at the very top from perth arena and it was still pretty good. The arena is so fucken tiered, its gonna be a cauldron of fire in there. I almost feel sorry for the visiting fighters

Hey guys,
Sorry to post it here.. I don't know where to post it (I looked at the other forums) if this is the wrong place, just move the thread if you can, mods.

This will be my first UFC event and I was wondering if you know what's the best seating for value? Also, what to expect at a UFC event etc.

I hear if you buy seats too close, you can't see through the cage and the camera men get in the way?
My budget is around (maximum) $200 (only because horrible timing when I just became unemployed)

PL4 I'm a bit worried how further back and up it is.. wondering maybe that $50 extra is worth paying for PL3?

(Perth Arena)
I hear the arena is quite small compared to a lot of other venues where UFC have gone to and that further back seating would be more forgiving than other venues

Does the seats way at the back still seem okay for watching UFC live? I might be overthinking it... but since budget is tight right now, I've been waiting to see MMA live for years and years and since it's a historical moment, I really want to enjoy the night, you know?

UFC-WEB-MAP.ashx

perth-arena-hopman.jpg

perth-arena3.jpg

Sorry for your loss TS.

I been to several. Floor sucks balls. Ideal is first elevated seats close to cage but PL3 should be fine. Don’t ever go up far cause you don’t see much. It’s only worth it if it’s your first time because the experience is awesome.

Edit: ops, PL2 is what I meant. But hey, first event at PL3 promise won’t be bad.

Dont bother buying tickets.card isnt that good

The best way to watch MMA is on the TV
I do agree with that completely.. I hear that a lot

But, since it's first time ever for Perth, I kinda have to... I've always wanted to experience it.
I'm going in with that mindset that the view won't be the same like on TV... but really we're there for the atmosphere and actually seeing fighters in person that we've been watching for years on TV

But yeah, I see where you're coming from

Probably only doing this once... I'll see how it goes

Sorry for your loss TS.

I been to several. Floor sucks balls. Ideal is first elevated seats close to cage but PL3 should be fine. Don’t ever go up far cause you don’t see much. It’s only worth it if it’s your first time because the experience is awesome.

Edit: ops, PL2 is what I meant. But hey, first event at PL3 promise won’t be bad.

Thanks, Karateyeah

Yeah, PL2 looks great.. but quite expensive /: surely PL3 isn't too bad. The arena seems very small.
Guess all I can do is try and see how UFC is live and what the arena is and what to expect next time

Hey guys,

(Perth Arena)

UFC-WEB-MAP.ashx

perth-arena-hopman.jpg

perth-arena3.jpg

Thanks, Karateyeah

Yeah, PL2 looks great.. but quite expensive /: surely PL3 isn't too bad. The arena seems very small.
Guess all I can do is try and see how UFC is live and what the arena is and what to expect next time
If it's a small arena like you said, it will be fine! I guarantee you'll have a great time!

Back