Hunt vs. Francis

daemusvladornu

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I usually hate asking about a theoretical fight. But if Hunt gets a few wins in. Do you think his chin after all the damage could hold up to getting hit by this guy? The match might not be that far fetched if Stipe manages to derail him.

No, Mark Hunt got KO before. He will get KO again.

Prime Hunt would probably weather the storm and survive but current Hunt would be horrifyingly KOed unfortunately.

Hunt's got enough brain damage already.

For the sake of social media, please no!!

Prime Hunt would probably weather the storm and survive but current Hunt would be horrifyingly KOed unfortunately.

After making the post this was almost my exact thought. I love watching the dude fight, he's a damn warrior. But I'm still attached to the memory of him in pride and K1.

It is two HW's that throw serious heat aka coin flip

I think Hunt is still slick enough to land his bomb before Francis lands his. It was only a few months ago that Hunt outlasted Derrick Lewis in a brawl.

It could go either way but my heart and my brain both say Hunt wins.

Then again Hunt might be like 45 years old by the time the fight happens. But then again Ngannou might also be like 45 himself according to the Reem. Who knows?

hunt actually has good defense but i think at this point hes to slow. even if he takes 1 shot the next one or 2 would get him out of there.

O.g Hunt took a prime Crocop lhk

I'd definitely give him a chance especially if he made it out of the first round

If we could get a time machine and go back to 2008 and grab that Mark Hunt, sure I would love to see that fight. Now? No thanks.

Ngannou is not much of a kicker and all hunts troubles were the result of kicks,Hunt chances are good!

Back