Boxing fight Lomachenko vs Mcgregor

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you think Vasyl could be Mcgregors first win in boxing ?
Here is his last fight against Guillermo Rigondeaux

I'd actually pay to see that.

He'd definitely have to vacate the LW belt after Lomachenko - can't defend if you have brain damage.

He used to train sambo, MMA would work way better. Loma would need to go up though

Schaub train will roll in "If Conor lands"...

Brendan+Schaub+Premiere+Warner+Bros+Pictures+DQ62z4KiA1Pl.jpg

200w.webp

Why are these threads even coming up?

There are other boxer besides flavour of the month Loma.

I thought it was clear in the mayweather fight that conor is fucking bum when it comes to pure boxing.

Schaub train will roll in "If Conor lands"...
"100% Joe, I'm 90% confident if Conor lands at least 1% of his punches he could possibly maybe win I think. It's basically 50/50"

You think Lomachenko could be Conor's first win in boxing. Lmao.

lol, no.

Size only matters if skill, talent and experience level are similar. Lomachenko would school the absolute shit out of Pillowfists McGregory.

Last edited:
He made an undefeated Olympic champ quit between. rounds....

Edit: Just noticed who the TS is..... not surprised.

Lomachenko has an amateur boxing record of 396-1.

Seriously.

Not even worth talking about the topic, because of how obvious the answer is. So I'll just talk about Lomachenko's most recent fight.
Sure, it was against Rigo, but I really wasn't impressed. It was more a horrible performance and lack of guts on Rigo's part than crazy performance by Vasyl (like everyone wants you to believe). He's nowhere near the best. Mikey Garcia or young Mayweather when he was at 130lbs would tear him apart.

Not even worth talking about the topic, because of how obvious the answer is. So I'll just talk about Lomachenko's most recent fight.
Sure, it was against Rigo, but I really wasn't impressed. It was more a horrible performance and lack of guts on Rigo's part than crazy performance by Vasyl (like everyone wants you to believe). He's nowhere near the best. Mikey Garcia or young Mayweather when he was at 130lbs would tear him apart.

I'll sigbet you Lomachenko schools Mikey too. He's the best fighter in the world.

Don't get me wrong, I actually agree with you in one sense - it was a horrible, gutless performance by Rigondeaux. But it was only horrible and gutless because he was completely outclassed, which is fucking nuts if you think about it, Rigondeaux has always been the darling of the hardcore boxing fan with many claiming him to be the true P4P #1 etc. Lomachenko made him look like a scrub and just give up rather than face any more Hi Tech schooling.

Loma would light him up like a Xmas tree, and taunt him the entire time while doing it.

Do you think Vasyl could be Mcgregors first win in boxing ?
Here is his last fight against Guillermo Rigondeaux

You know just by picking a pure boxer that is Conor's actual size you could shoot a lot lower in technique and skill and still find guys that would beat him easily

I'll sigbet you Lomachenko schools Mikey too. He's the best fighter in the world.

Don't get me wrong, I actually agree with you in one sense - it was a horrible, gutless performance by Rigondeaux. But it was only horrible and gutless because he was completely outclassed, which is fucking nuts if you think about it, Rigondeaux has always been the darling of the hardcore boxing fan with many claiming him to be the true P4P #1 etc. Lomachenko made him look like a scrub and just give up rather than face any more Hi Tech schooling.

People keep throwing around the word outclassed. I didn't really see that. It wasn't even as lopsided as Mayweather and Canelo. And people weren't raving about how Mayweather "outclassed" Canelo. Lomachenko's style just negated Rigondeaux, because he needs space and time to be able to read his opponent - space and time that Vasyl just wasn't giving him. And Vasyl was the bigger fighter on all fronts. Had Rigo's head been blasted every which way, there was a sustained beating and he forced the stoppage from the get go (instead of Rigo deciding to quit), it would have been him being "outclassed" to me.

I'm telling you this right now. This man would not be able to do anything with Mikey Garcia. Maybe, just maybe, if he had power for Mikey to respect. But he couldn't even tiddle Rigondeaux. How on earth would he faze someone like Mikey? Broner couldn't, and Broner is a welterweight.

People keep throwing around the word outclassed. I didn't really see that. It wasn't even as lopsided as Mayweather and Canelo. And people weren't raving about how Mayweather "outclassed" Canelo. Lomachenko's style just negated Rigondeaux, because he needs space and time to be able to read his opponent - space and time that Vasyl just wasn't giving him. And Vasyl was the bigger fighter on all fronts. Had Rigo's head been blasted every which way, there was a sustained beating and he forced the stoppage from the get go (instead of Rigo deciding to quit), it would have been him being "outclassed" to me.

I'm telling you this right now. This man would not be able to do anything with Mikey Garcia. Maybe, just maybe, if he had power for Mikey to respect. But he couldn't even tiddle Rigondeaux. How on earth would he faze someone like Mikey? Broner couldn't, and Broner is a welterweight.

Haha, you're underrating Lomachenko big style :D Either that or overrating Garcia.

He absolutely outclassed Rigondeaux. Do you think no one has ever tried pressuring Rigondeaux before? Just acting like it was some basic pressure that beat Rigo down is selling both fighters short in a big way. It's not like Loma is Juan Diaz, and it's not like Rigo doesn't know how to deal with basic pressure. Lomachenko is not even THAT relentless, it's not like he's Duran in there. He's a very technical pressure fighter that is constantly probing and manoevering you, getting you to make mistakes, countering you, walking you onto shots. He won because he's a better, more skilled boxer.

The only reason why there was no sustained beating is because Rigo fought as negatively as possible, then just quit. He was reduced to a scrub, just clinging on and throwing nothing at all. If he'd fought back, he would have got bashed up, that's why he quit. I mean, by your definition Floyd has only outclassed 1 fighter since moving to 147.

The fight was even more lopsided than Floyd Vs Canelo, and believe me I consider that fight very lopsided. Floyd completely schooled him, made him look silly, and won almost every round. However - I did rewatch that fight recently, several times - and as one sided as it was, Canelo landed some hard shots to head and body. Rigondeaux landed fuck all. I mean, I'm not even sure he landed one left cross. We're talking about a fellow double Olympic gold medalist, and a supposed P4P pro, and he literally couldn't do anything at all to Lomachenko.

I suggest you rewatch both those fights. The Lomachenko fight was ugly and boring, all down to Rigo, but it was even more 1 sided than Floyd Vs Canelo.

And if you're that confident Mikey wins, even going as far as to say Loma "would not be able to do anything with Mikey Garcia" I'll happily sigbet or even account bet you if that fight happens :D Mikey is good, but he's not that good, and he's not that big. Lomachenko pretty much wipes his arse with him, and wins about 10 rounds to 2.

And no Broner is not a welterweight. He is a lightweight that moved up to welter because he thinks he's much better than he is, and to chase money fights. He was actually a decent lightweight, I was impressed in the DeMarco fight, but he's shit at welterweight. Fought on even terms with Paulie, got manhandled by Maidana and Porter, and then scraped by a borderline journeyman in Granados, then got dominated by a lightweight in Garcia.

And the funny thing is, Broner DID faze Garcia late in the fight, several times, when he actually started fighting and let his hands go. Garcia certainly felt the clean shots Broner landed.

It doesn't matter though, it's Lomachenko's accuracy and creativity and speed that will keep Garcia honest. He'll constantly be weary and overthinking things once Lomachenko starts constantly tagging him with fast shots he doesn't see coming, from a variety of angles. Lomachenko by easy decision.

Back