Man, I felt sorry for Matt Serra.

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
You can tell by the way he coaches Aljo during the fights and is allways yelling his head off that he frigging loves the kid. Matt's a good guy and I've respected him for a long time after hearing him talk. It must be hard to train a kid out of college or something, see him grow and then have something like this happen.

Last edited:
I must be missing something. What the phuck are you talking about?

You're refering to Sterling?

He has only been knocked out once in 17 fights, he'll be fine.

I must be missing something. What the phuck are you talking about?
probably referring to Sterling taking an extended nap.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Yeah Longo and Serra seem like awesome people to have as trainers. They really love Aljo.

They didn't train him since he was a kid. He was a product of bomb squad at some point.

You can tell by the way he coaches him during the fights and is allways yelling his head off that he frigging loves the kid.

Wait, who does Matt love? - You sure he wasn't talking about pasta?

When Sera competed on TUF, he did a great job coaching his teammates.

The same could basically be said for any trainer who watches their fighter get knocked out.

It ain't ballet.

You can tell by the way he coaches Aljo during the fights and is allways yelling his head off

That's pretty much Matt Serra during every fight, not just Al Jazeera's.

That's pretty much Matt Serra during every fight
it was fun watching him corner for Shonie during TUF. he put his heart and soul into being his cornerman, just like he does everyone he corners.

because he loves what he does.

Jose Aldo’s trainer looked like he was sadder than anyone’s ever looked

Jose Aldo’s trainer looked like he was sadder than anyone’s ever looked
aldo.gif

fighter, cornerman and teammate marlon sandro doing the exact same thing i did, while being surrounded by people with the opposite reaction

Back