Has anyone dominated Dong Hyun Kim and Demian Maia the way Colby did?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I remember everyone here saying DHK would knock him out and that Maia would strangle him to death, but ofcourse this didn't happen.

He kept on telling everyone before these fights that he would embarass them and he didn't lie. Dhk got beaten at his own game resulting in a 30-24(!) scorecard for Covington and Maia got dominated to a 30-26 score in Brazil. He did all this while being quite undersized for the division too.
Colby-Covington-smothers-Dong-Hyun-Kim.jpg

usa_today_10376876.jpg

The guy talks, but he keeps backing it up, resulting in his haters getting even more triggered and salty lol.

Call him what you want, but he's a great fighter.

America's very own uncrowned King. The GOAT of GOATs.

Didn't know that getting outstruck for 5 minutes and then stuffing takedowns for the next 10 counted as "dominating" but okay <45>

Anderson, Marquardt, Condit, Woodley

Very good wins for Covington though.

CHAOS SENSATION

So winning every round and even a 10-8 round isn't dominating? Then what is?{<jordan}{<jordan}.

Retard.

Fighters can win all three rounds in a close fight.

<seedat>

It's not just like "B-b-b-but look at these NUMBERS!!!!!!1"

Sperg.

he's a good fighter but lol yes both those fighters have been starched/dominated multiple times

i think he's a bad matchup for Woodley tho so there's that

Maia fans have been hilarious in his last two fights.
“He will still strangle Woodley!”
“Can’t see how Colby wins this fight!”
So happy to see Maia lose both those fights. Now Maia will never sniff another title shot.

Last edited:
I remember everyone here saying DHK would knock him out and that Maia would strangle him to death, but ofcourse this didn't happen.

He kept on telling everyone before these fights that he would embarass them and he didn't lie. Dhk got beaten at his own game resulting in a 30-24(!) scorecard for Covington and Maia got dominated to a 30-26 score in Brazil. He did all this while being quite undersized for the division too.
Colby-Covington-smothers-Dong-Hyun-Kim.jpg

usa_today_10376876.jpg

The guy talks, but he keeps backing it up, resulting in his haters getting even more triggered and salty lol.

Call him what you want, but he's a great fighter.
Maia gassed out, won 1st round outsruck Colby there.

Love him or hate him Colby is next WW Champ <Fedor23>

Maia fans have been hilarious in his last two fights.
“He will still strangle Woodley!”
“Can’t see how Colby wins this fight!”
So happy to Maia lose both those fights. Now Maia will never sniff another title shot.
How can someone root for Woodley or Colby...

Well you're talking about a real deal, elite collegiate wrestler who was right there in contention for a D1 championship vs guys with good "MMA wrestling". It's a completely different class.

Believe me, the same thing would happen to Khabib if he was thrown in there with Colby. This isn't Rick Story or John Fitch we are taking about, there are many, many levels to wrestling, just like your average BJJ blackbelt is nowhere near the level of a Maia.

Never have i seen such a bitter hater, pathetic.

Stay salty kid.

I didn't even say anything about Colby, just reacting to the autistic hyperbole. Keep white knighting, kid, and don't forget to take your zyprexa!

Back