Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Weber Meek shifts to UFC 220

It was worth a shot for Usman to try and get a bigger fight but I'm glad he's not delaying the inevitable and just getting back in there as quickly as possible.

Usman should be fighting a ranked guy....

that fckng match up make me more angry than the end of Star Wars:The last jedi

I don't know why you guys are so upset about this. If Usman wins he unquestionably cements himself as a legitimate contender and if Meek wins we get another fun prospect to follow.

great, feed usman to meek

Great, that's another main card fight. I'll take it. Buying tickets in the morning. And I hope Lauzon gets on the card.

Great fight

Really can't wait to see Usman lose a fight to be honest

Got a feeling Meeks gonna end up with one of his legs pregnant in this one

Maybe both

Usman is wasting his time.

But the problem is nobody wants to fight that guy

great, feed usman to meek

DDLx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Feed Usman to Meek? If anyone is being fed to it's Meek, by right Usman should be scuffing knuckles with the guy in your AV...

Is there any hype behind Meek at all? He just seemed so lackluster in his only UFC fight and has now had 2 fights cancelled for different reasons. But he is heavily used in advertisements, so I wonder if he is just being used for marketing but not for fighting. Hopefully this match goes through and we get to see what he can really do.

Is there any hype behind Meek at all? He just seemed so lackluster in his only UFC fight and has now had 2 fights cancelled for different reasons. But he is heavily used in advertisements, so I wonder if he is just being used for marketing but not for fighting. Hopefully this match goes through and we get to see what he can really do.

Had a ton of hype coming off of his win vs Rousimar Palhares.

He won Vs Paul Harris
or/and
look like a Viking

so sherdog love that guy.

Back