New Video : UFC 219: Cyborg vs Holm / Nurmagomedov vs Barboza - Extended Preview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Both Holly and Cyborg say they're prepared to go the full 5 Rounds, but both also say they are looking for the knockout as well.

Barboza says he is looking to hurt anyone who fights him. Says if he has one opportunity to finish the fight, the fight is over.

DC going nuts over his team-mate, Khabib.

Khabib - "My best background is to smash opponents. Make him give up. Make him break."

Khabib on Barboza - "I'm going to try and take him down, but if he stops me one time, he'll have to stop me 100 times, because I'm not going to stop. He only has one way to win the fight, he has to knock me out. If he doesn't, I'm gonna keep going.

There's gonna be fucking fireworks here. Khabib or Edson could end up getting embarrassed either way.

I know there is a lot of hate on Cyborg vs. Holm but i'm looking forward to it.

Hopefully Barbosa pulls a Yoel/Weidman.

There's gonna be fucking fireworks here. Khabib or Edson could end up getting embarrassed either way.

I know there is a lot of hate on Cyborg vs. Holm but i'm looking forward to it.

Either Khabib gets him down & thoroughly violates him, or Barboza lands something that debilitates or KOs Nurmagomedov early.

Thanks for sharing, mate.

Either Khabib gets him down & thoroughly violates him, or Barboza lands something that debilitates or KOs Nurmagomedov early.
You're right brother. It's gonna be total embarrassment i see no other outcome.

Please Edson, give us another highlight reel.

Back