Ngannou gassed hard in RD 2 of Blaydes fight

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just rewatch this fight.

Curtis landed his jab at will (lol), leg kick as well and was dominant on the feet.

At the end of the 1st round, after grappling exchanges Ngannou was already gassed, and in rd2 it was clear.

Ngannou is overhyped, Stipe gonna take him down, land his jab at will and out struck him.
Ngannou 1st round KO though

Fighters can improve their cardio you know. And Ngannou now trains in the US.

LOL

How'd that fight end again?

zagreb-croatia-10th-april-2016-francis-ngannou-defeats-curtis-blaydes-FX3890.jpg

blaydes.png

Stipe always gets hit, its not like he is gonna play keep away till Ngannou gasses.
If Stipe can survive the 1st round he will win but its very unlikely he will.

Just rewatch this fight.

Curtis landed his jab at will (lol), leg kick as well and was dominant on the feet.

At the end of the 1st round, after grappling exchanges Ngannou was already gassed, and in rd2 it was clear.

Ngannou is overhyped, Stipe gonna take him down, land his jab at will and out struck him.
Ngannou 1st round KO though
Who cares just enjoy the fights

Stipe always gets hit, its not like he is gonna play keep away till Ngannou gasses.

If Curtis or Henrique, even Zoumana Cisse could survive the 1st round, believeme Stipe can also

you will find out when Blaydes beats Hunt that he's pretty good.

But I agree, he has questionable cardio and takedown defence. Not the beast ppl make him out to be

Stop acting like a 265+ lb human throwing DBZ level power punches doesn't expend energy. Of course NGannou tired.

I'd say it's pretty impressive he "gassed" and still stopped Blaydes.

Guess Blaydes' top game sucks ass then, because he couldn't keep a gassed Ngannou on the ground.

lol.. well done TS claiming victory for both of them, but yeah, Stipe just gotta play it smart & don't get into that silly ass strategy of diving straight in with big looping punches that Reem executed to perfection (for Ngannou :D)

It aught to be crystal clear to Stipe what NOT to do. So play it smart... cut angles, leg kick, & go for take downs... even feint take downs to get striking position. Whatever you gotta do, but don't be a punching bag.

You know you got the advantage in later rounds, so there's no rush.

Michael Jordan was "gassed" in the Flu Game. He could hardly even walk at the end. Scottie had to hold him up!

130924113026-michael-jordan-scottie-pippen-flu-game-092413.1280x720.jpg

j/k TS. You are right. Even though Francis won it just shows he is human.

If Curtis or Henrique, even Zoumana Cisse could survive the 1st round, believeme Stipe can also
remember that his last 4 fights he finished in the first round, including one of the greatest fighters in the history of combat sports

you will find out when Blaydes beats Hunt that he's pretty good.

But I agree, he has questionable cardio and takedown defence. Not the beast ppl make him out to be

Ur saying he's not a beast? Wtf is a beast to u then

Stipe actually gets hits very little and uses his reflexes to avoid most of the blow from when he "appears" to be getting hit

The most shots ive seen him take was probably the first JDS fight

KO'ing a retarded flailing REEM who is notorious for his shitty chin isn't convincing me he will run through Stipe like the hype suggests. I think Miocic knocks him out and breaks the record for HW title defenses.

Lmfao Curtis blades got fucking smashed his eye was totally smashed if the dr let that fight go Ngannou might have ended blade career

all big guys gas, dude is super strong but he will get tired passing i guess the mid of the second round, you just gotta hope the guy doesnt punch you in the face

Back