Charges against Werdum dismissed?

asharak

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All the news I have seen said that Werdum had a December 13th court date. It's already 3am on the 14th down under. Google hasn't turned anything else up.

Covington opted to press charges for common assault and now Werdum has a court date Down Under, set for Dec. 13 in Downing Centre Local Court.
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Fa...th-Decision-Win-at-UFC-Fight-Night-121-129307

However, here's the docket for that court on what is now yesterday.

http://www.courtlist.justice.nsw.go...8d2bc70cc345b7f8ca2581f400165d2d?OpenDocument

I notice a distinct lack of Werdum.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
He threw a shopping bag at a cage fighter.

Geeze

They've already sent Seal Team Six for him, he's Wer-doomed.

The court carefully analyzed the case and concluded that Colby Colvingthon is a huge pussy

They've already sent Seal Team Six for him, he's Wer-doomed.
Americans don't enforce Australian law.

Also, him not being on the docket means that they weren't expecting him to show up. He didn't miss a court appearance.

i did hear him say later in an audio that he wasn't going to actually press for charges, but he had to initially press for charges to get video, because the hotel wouldn't give him security videos but they would give them to police.

it sounded reasonable. or it sounded contrived. i could see it from both angles. because i didn't "pick sides" 7 seconds after the incident.

my guess is that prosecutors saw the video on the news and then talked to Colby - or maybe even didn't talk to him - and chose not to take it any further. as they should have.

I mean if anyone thought there would be any legal repercussions for Werdum I really don't know what to tell you

His legal punishment should be getting locked in the cage with the Coach.

1ae967.gif

He wouldn't make it out alive.

ylWiJIMEybsocojFnkkhZDlTahkkMGdE7wVb-o6R554.gif

I doubt Colby flew back to be a witness.

you didn't see it because you looked for the wrong name. boomerang is the defendant.

This is how you spend your time?

I just spoke to the president of Australia.

He said Werdum is a great guy and welcome anytime, and that Colby is trash. Went on to compare Werdum to Batman.

The court carefully analyzed the case and concluded that Colby Colvingthon is a huge pussy

Hahaha! I don't know about all that, but seriously, a co-worker threw something that wasn't life-threatening at another co-worker. Werdum shouldn't have done it, but it wasn't something to be looked at in the same way as more serious battery.

Hopefully the charges were dismissed. It's a sad day in the world when you can't clock a douche bag with a boomerang.

Hopefully the charges were dismissed. It's a sad day in the world when you can't clock a douche bag with a boomerang.

I think Werdum testified that he threw a bag at him...and forgot there was a boomerang in it.

Americans don't enforce Australian law.

Also, him not being on the docket means that they weren't expecting him to show up. He didn't miss a court appearance.

I think it was a joke...

Back