Stylisticly would RDA have gotten ktfo if he fought Conor?

I think the opposite. I think RDA was a horrible matchup for Conor.

But Conor has an annoying habit of rising to the occasion, so who knows...

Yep.

Genuinely think it wouldn't have lasted past a round.

Sloppy striking. Conor would have KO'd him.

If RDA was unable to get Conor into a clinch game, and was forced to stand with him. I'd say there would be a high probability of RDA being ko'd...

Rda would have ragdolled him and pounded him out on the ground. We are talking about the guy who got rocked by Nate pillowfist Diaz and turned into a panic wrestler.

And we haven't even compared the difference in cardio, lmao.

IF RDA came out like he did againt Eddie Conor would've murked him in under a round, no doubt in my mind. His best chance was obviously on the ground, I just don't know if he would've got Conor there

Rda would have ragdolled him and pounded him out on the ground. We are talking about the guy who got rocked by Nate pillowfist Diaz and turned into a panic wrestler.

And we are talking about the guy who got stopped by Alvarez so gtfo with the mma math

We are also talking about the guy that got KTFO against Alvarez vs the guy who made a complete mockery of Alvarez...

We are talking about the guy who got strangled by a flyweight in cage warriors in Conor too, lmao.

@wilKO
you're right, i guess RDA is just the same guy that got his jaw broken by guida, lost a decision to tibau and griffin, lost 2 other decisions to 2 nobodies, and knocked dead by the most telegraphed uppercut of all time against stephens.

conor via KO.

you're right, i guess RDA is just the same guy that got his jaw broken by guida, lost a decision to tibau and griffin, lost 2 other decisions to 2 bums, and knocked dead by the most telegraphed uppercut of all time against stephens.

conor via KO.
You do know he got his jaw broken during grapppling and not by strikes? lol.

I was just waiting on your triggered reaction.

You do know he got his jaw broken during grapppling and not by strikes? lol.

I was just waiting on your triggered reaction.
hahahaha i'm not triggered, just showing you how dumb MMAth is.

i mean i know you know it's dumb.

Depends on RDA IMO.

If the "Rafael Cordeiro Striker" RDA showed up, he'd have gotten slept in the 1st round.

If RDA acknowledged Conor's superiority on the feet, put pressure, went for the takedown and mauling....it would have been ugly for Conor.

Seeing how proud these guys can be, I'd have bet that he'd have shown up to prove a point on his feet and would end up just like Alvarez.

Back