Odds for UFC on Fox: Lawler vs Dos Anjos are out

Troublesome10

non serviam belt
@red
Reaction score
xX4kLrz.jpg

You guys see any tasty bets or surprises here? I thought Lawler might be a little more of a favourite, but I'm not too surprised to see it dead even.

Might be some value betting Mike Perry as a +160 underdog, considering Santiago is there to be hit and Perry can starch anyone. Santiago is the more well-rounded guy and is rightfully favoured, but Perry has a legit punchers chance.

I could see Glover (+120 - +145) beating Cirkunov, as he hits hard, has good wrestling and has the BJJ to at least hold his own with Cirkunov. Cirkunov is also coming off a bad KO.

Blachowicz (+150 - +160) might beat Cannonier if he can wrestle him and his cardio holds up.

That slow motion should create enough air to knock Cirkunov clean the fuck out though.
Since when is Cirk a glassjaw? He's been koed once in his career and that's by death touch Volkan.

Money to be made on Perry.

Glover is tempting but I just don't know about him. He only loses to the best but he always loses to the best... I don't think Cirkunov is on that level TBH but it's hard to put money on it.

Since when is Cirk a glassjaw? He's been koed once in his career and that's by death touch Volkan.
He either threw his last fight or has the weakest chin I’ve ever seen. So starting then I would say.

He either threw his last fight or has the weakest chin I’ve ever seen. So starting then I would say.

His chin wasn't even touched. He got hit in the back of the ear. Also Volkan knocks people out with a touch of his little finger.

Not sure bout Misha/Glover or Cannonier/Blachowicz. Think those fights should probably be closer to even money. I just fully read your op though and I guess those are two you pin pointed as well. Frankly I think Glover and Blachowicz should both be very minor favorites instead of what they are.

God damn colon. All I fixated on at first sight was "Lawler vs Dos Anjos are out" and I thought the injury bug (or USADA) had struck again.

Last edited:
Makdessi as a big dog to Abel is best bet on the card. Also think Lawler too big and powerful for RDA to grind on. Cannon probably eats Jan with his pressure, feints, and power punching. Marquez should handle The Dentist and Elliot handles the newcomer.

Quite a few over's that I like too. Taleb/Roberts, Makdessi/Abel, Chirico/Bangbus, Lamas/Emett

I really like a few bets on this card.

Makdessi via Dec
Alessio Di Chirco by Dec (Oluwale gasses after round 1)
Blachowicz by Dec
Maybe light on Bafondo ITD

These are just hunches. All I know for sure is don't touch Darren Stewart at any odds. The dude is terrible and should not be in the UFC.

Back