Floyd: I have an offer to fight from UFC & can make a billion dollars!

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“You already know I’m a money-getting motherfucker,” Mayweather said. “I’m Money May. They just called me not too long ago and asked me to come back. I can come right back. If I want to, I can come right back to the UFC. I can go fight in the Octagon. I can do a three or four-fight deal in the Octagon and make a billion dollars. Remember, I’m Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather, and you motherfuckers love me, and I love you mother**kers.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/boxing-news/f...r-hints-multi-fight-billion-dollar-offer-ufc/

Edited thread title to be more accurate

Last edited:
I call bullshit.

He most likely doesn't have that offer and more than likely has never even considered fighting MMA.

CM Punk would choke him out in the octagon....

My mate put 50 on him to fight in the UFC next at 66/1.

Absolute carnage if his bet comes in.

I'm sure he could make crazy money in a one off but no way ufc is paying big bucks for his 3rd and 4th fight in the UFC

I call bullshit.

He most likely doesn't have that offer and more than likely has never even considered fighting MMA.

I can see UFC contacting him so Conor can get his return match & beat him in the octagon, but multiple fights is a bit much

I'd love to watch Frankie show Mayweather what's up for a few rounds but there's no amount of money that will ever get Floyd in a cage, no way he'll risk his ego and talking points at this point in his career.

The whole UFC was sold by 4 billion.

But they are offering 1/4 of that for 1 fight... (basically thats what it is, because interest would go down significantly after he loses on debut)

<36>

Fully expecting Dana to be questioned over this on his next media encounter, pause, look at the reporter condescendinly and say "listen, mayweather does not have a 1 billion offer to fight in the ufc ok?!"

Last edited:
Give him Lobov, same weight class and Lobov is a complete and utter punching bag. Floyd can look good in his debut, and then fight Holloway for the belt

Imagine the money of a year of faceoffs and hype.
That's where the money is

He would be 0-4 and get KO'd in all three by a leg kick, or a punch the moment he drops his hands to defend a TD.

He will do another fight in boxing. It will be a fight he's guaranteed to win. And everyone will buy it.

Floyd is talking mad shit on instagram lately.

If true, then WME is trying their best to avoid this;

_57965169_57965168.jpg

Back