To all Jimmie Rivera fans

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you like boring decisions?

Cant understand the hype behind this point fighter.

MQVX9nP.png

giphy.webp

The true and rightful heir to the decision throne.

Can you actually watch his fights first?

Plus, Lineker vs a guy near his height will likely be fun

GSP fans seemed to for the last half of his career...8 of his last 10 fights went to the score cards.

I don't expect this thread to take off..

GSP fans seemed to for the last half of his career...8 of his last 10 fights went to the score cards.
you discredit yourself when you discredit others for victory. do the? you play to win. simple

you discredit yourse lf when you discredit others for victory. do the? you play to win. simple
Not discrediting anyone...I'm a big fan of GSP and Rivera who grew up a town away from me. Was making a point to CBohl who made this thread.

Not discrediting anyone...I'm a big fan of GSP and Rivera who grew up a town away from me. Was making a point to CBohl who made this thread.
i want to delete that post but i wont. i sound like i escaped from an insane asylum. that has got to be the worst post i have ever seen, did you laugh when you read that? sorry man haha i am pretty embarassed.

I understand winning fights and that's all that matters in the sport.

You dont' get to just decide that boring fights don't count because it doesn't please you.

i want to delete that post but i wont. i sound like i escaped from an insane asylum. that has got to be the worst post i have ever seen, did you laugh when you read that? sorry man haha i am pretty embarassed.
Lol, all good man, but Def didn't understand the 2nd half of it

He might usually win decisions but he's a fun fighter to watch imo.

I had never seen the guy fight and thought he was all hype and a padded record until I watched him completely shut Faber down. Rivera is the real deal.

Not a fan of his style but I think he could give either Cody or Dillasnake a lot of trouble.

Back