The Robbie Lawler Vs RDA fight is a super fight.

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Even if they're not at their peak, about a year ago this was the dominant WW champ Vs LW champ

Both very exciting and aggressive fighters

Its a guaranteed Fight of the night!

Robbie has provided The Just Bleed God some memorable times over the years.

Unfortunately RDA just seems more equipped to win this fight right now.

Great fight, but a super fight would be current dominant champ vs dominant Champ. Something like DC vs Stipe.

Even if they're not at their peak, about a year ago this was the dominant WW champ Vs LW champ

Dominant WW champ? lol i think he lost to Condit and hendricks, very close fights

when the fight is cancelled, i am blaming you bro for this jinx thread.

Dominant WW champ? lol i think he lost to Condit and hendricks, very close fights
I thought he lost two, but whatever lol
He won and defended the belt multiple times

close fights , correct. condit tried to float his way to a decesion win with his corner telling him how much he is winng.. good enough for him. haha i said float, i meant coast. hendricks in the 5th round sets the sport back 50 years. he did the same with gsp. close fights, but robbie clearly "won"

I thought he lost two, but whatever lol
He won and defended the belt multiple times

I agree will be a great fight.. Im looking forward to this card and fight more than aldo vs holloway 2

Fuck knows how the fight will play out, but I can see dos Anjos going into wrestling mode on Lawler and trying to cripple his lead leg early on.

close fights , correct. condit tried to float his way to a decesion win with his corner telling him how much he is winng.. good enough for him. haha i said float, i meant coast. hendricks in the 5th round sets the sport back 50 years. he did the same with gsp. close fights, but robbie clearly "won"

MMM i dont know, i think condit and hendricks did enough the first 4 rounds for the win. I wanted robbie to win both when watching Live and was suprised and happy for him when to cards was read.. But i would never call him dominant.. JJ, AS, MM GSP etc were dominant champs

Dominant champ that lost his first UFC title fight for a vacant belt, then won the rematch by split decision, lost to condit etc....

RDA was a more dominant champion even though he had no defences, just for beating the brakes off of pettis, a legit lineal champion, as well as benson henderson

Not sure Robbery Lawler could ever be called a dominant champ.

Dominant champ that lost his first UFC title fight for a vacant belt, then won the rematch by split decision, lost to condit etc....

RDA was a more dominant champion even though he had no defences, just for beating the brakes off of pettis, a legit lineal champion, as well as benson henderson

he defended against cowboy, but i would agree i would say he was more dominant than Robbie

MMM i dont know, i think condit and hendricks did enough the first 4 rounds for the win. I wanted robbie to win both when watching Live and was suprised and happy for him when to cards was read.. But i would never call him dominant.. JJ, AS, MM GSP etc were dominant champs
dominating a division is a fantasy created my jon jones and his "chemistry" ... in football , does coach say take the 4th quarter off boys, we won the first three? or a baseball team coasting after leading through 7 innings? a win is win. "close decesions" almost won, and 4 out of 5 rounds blah blah blah. that fake news belongs on cnn

he defended against cowboy, but i would agree i would say he was more dominant than Robbie

Thanks for the correction, that fight was such an anti-climactic demolition job I literally forgot about it

OT, but is anyone else surprised to see "they're" and "their" used in the same sentence, correctly, on sherdog?

Thanks for the correction, that fight was such an anti-climactic demolition job I literally forgot about it

RDA went full slaughter mode. Don't see that very often in a main event haha

I haven't thought about it like that but yeah, it's a 'late superfight' in a way.

Either way, great matchup, both dudes are super respectful and super violent warriors, what's not to like ? :)

I think RDA wins cause he's fresher but Robbie is no joke. 60-40 RDA.

Back