Ponz is on a 5 fight win streak. Does he deserve a # 1 contender fight if he KO Perry?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He's 8-2 since he got in the UFC, and he is on a 5 win streak.

Assuming the winner of RDA vs Lawler gets the next TS, should Ponz get a # 1 contender fight if he KOs Perry???? If not, what´s next for him in case of victory?

tumblr_ot7ebh4DxC1rofocqo3_500.gif

NauticalYawningAnemoneshrimp.gif

Thoughts?

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-13_6-42-1.png
    upload_2017-12-13_6-42-1.png
    596.4 KB · Views: 3
Nah he needs a top 5 win or two. If he wins give him Thompson or Maia.

cerrone-vs-till-fight-finish.gif

The winner of Ponzi scheme/Perry should face Darren Till.

Nah he needs a top 5 win or two. If he wins give him Thompson or Maia.
The problem with doing that, is that you keep killing contenders with guys like Wonderboy and Maia who are not gonna get near the belt any time soon.

4 man tourney

Santiago vs. Perry Winner
Usman vs. Meek Winner
Colby Covington
Darren Till

Winner of this fight prob faces winner of Condit/Magny or Till

He's not beating Mike Perry. /thread

If he does it without eyepokes yeah. That Gunnar fight was bullshit. I hope Perry flattens him.

I mean they tryin to give colby a shot right now isn't that hilarious. Winner of Ponz/Perry fights winner of RDA/lawler

Ponzi scheme isn't winning. He'll gp back to the drawing board once he feels them black belt hands on his chin.

I mean they tryin to give colby a shot right now isn't that hilarious. Winner of Ponz/Perry fights winner of RDA/lawler
Why he beat the guy that just lost to Tyron. Wonderboy isn't getting a shot. RDA and Lawler are fighting.

That being said i think Colby will end up fighting the winner of RDA vs. Lawler because Tyron will most likely have shoulder surgery which would put him out for a while.

Colby vs. RDA could be a massive, massive fight because of all the existing Brazilian drama. Would UFC have the balls to take Colby back to Brazil (If there is a card that correlates with the date of the booking).

No. He's a good fighter, but Larkin basically outclassed him IIRC. He needs to prove himself against elite fighters first.

Why he beat the guy that just lost to Tyron. Wonderboy isn't getting a shot. RDA and Lawler are fighting.

That being said i think Colby will end up fighting the winner of RDA vs. Lawler because Tyron will most likely have shoulder surgery which would put him out for a while.

Colby vs. RDA could be a massive, massive fight because of all the existing Brazilian drama. Would UFC have the balls to take Colby back to Brazil (If there is a card that correlates with the date of the booking).
Here's the thing you know how endearing it would be to the fans if he called out someone for a #1 contender match? I'm just being hypothetical which is virtually pointless lol but I think he needs one more fight as do a lot of people. If he called them out himself like now, that could build some crazy hype ya know. Fair point about colby vs RDA id watch that lol

The eye poke king ain't making it out of the 2nd round conscious, comeuppance is a comin for Ponzy.

Platinum Bless!
mike-perry-ufc-fight-night-108.jpg

Back