Where's Raging Al Iaquinta?

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The guy is on a five fight win streak with four KO/TKO's. The guy always brings it, what's the story?

The story is he's currently at war with the UFC. I don't think they give 2 shits about doing anything with AL, which is a big shame.

He is currently raging against the upper level management (no chance they can force someone sweat in those black bags, be it Chuck Liddell or Raging Al).

Screen-Shot-2016-10-12-at-1.55.50-PM.png

Selling real estate and not being a fucking cuckold to Dana White.

Dana you bald headed bastard, Taisumov vs Iaquinta wtf bro, you even care about the fans Dana? Why has this not been booked yet???

He doesn't need to fight; he's a real estate agent now, remember?

Is that even a real job?

I thought it was just something that underachievers did on the side because anybody with a bus pass can get a realtors license.

He doesn't need to fight; he's a real estate agent now, remember?

Selling them condos yo. He's fighting your bad credit for a better interest rate.

His last interview with Helwani after his last win he made it seem like he financially didn't have to come back to fighting. Sounds like he made some decent money selling houses.

Can't blame these fighters making enough money to sit out and decide when they want to fight. The pay really should have risen as the UFC's risen, even after Conor.

Last I heard Paul Felder wanted to fight him and he said take it up with the UFC not me then ended the tweet with Fuck UFC so sounds like he's still Ragin.

In a nutshell:

He wants to fight out his contract, but he doesn't want to fight tough guys (like Felder) because he wants to go into free agency on a win streak.

The UFC don't care if he fights, but if he does go into free agency they would prefer that it's off a loss. For that reason they're only offering him tough guys.

So it's a standoff, basically.

Back