Bobby Knuckles will beat the brakes off of Rockhold

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
book it. Luke won't be able to get the fight to the ground and he will get punished on the feet

Maybe. Maybe not. Luke will complain about some shit, regardless.

Whatever,
My money is on rock hold using his kicks and trying to not make it a punching affair
before working Whittaker to the ground to face a top game the likes of which Bobby k has never faced

Robby rockhold via sub

I think Rockhold is going to outmuscle him on the ground after a few nasty kicks. I hope I am wrong though.

I think Rockhold is going to outmuscle him on the ground after a few nasty kicks. I hope I am wrong though.
Romero couldn't outmuscle him and he was busting his ass trying to grapplefuck him and Knuckles kept shaking him off and that was with a bum knee

I wish i had your confidence on this fight

Whittaker, big combinations, fast and early

It's called the David Branch Blueprint

Idk.. Rockhold should be able to mop the floor with Whittaker.
However post USADA, Whittaker has looked better than ever , and Rockhold has looked less than spectacular. We shall see.

I think now its def the toughest fight for Bobby, wander what the odds will be

Should be a great fight after the Romero and Jacare fights I can’t pick against Whittaker

correct. wonderboy smokes both of them as well

Often a good kicker beats a good puncher

I got Salty Luke

wonderful, witcher jinxed it, luke wins and is champ for 100 years. thanks mate
Haha. Im just cautious about this fight.. it will be my first event live and i dont want whittaker to lose

i know bro just teasing. if i still lived in perth we could carpool and sneak goon into the arena

Back