Is it me or is Lawler vs RDA better than PPV UFC 219??

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Free Fight UFC on Fox 26 > PPV UFC 219

Lawler vs RDA is a way better main event than Holm vs Cyborg imo

Also, PLATINUM Mike Perry is on that card!! Who else does UFC 219 have? I guess they have Khabib for co-main but that's about it. A hug fest. A hugger vs a striker in which the hugger will most likely hug to a victory.

UFC on Fox also have Ricardo Lamas and Glover Texeriras.

I'll be watching this Sat for sure. WAR!!! Not so sure about 219. Might skip it.

Cyborg vs. Holm really ain't that bad.

I can think of a million potentially bad WMMA fights, that's not one of them.

That being said UFC on FOX is as stong a FOX card as you're gonna get.

RDA is not the same ever since he lost to Alvarez. Not such a good fight.

It's a better card
Plus it starts earlier

For a sec I thought we were talking ufc 220.

Yeah 219 is poop emoji.

I think so. The entire Main-Card is. Got Ruthless Robbie - Dos Anjos. And Platinum "Black Belt Hands " Perry. #JUSTBLEED #LETMEBANG . Plus FREE on Fox....

I think so. The entire Main-Card is. Got Ruthless Robbie - Dos Anjos. And Platinum "Black Belt Hands " Perry. #JUSTBLEED #LETMEBANG . Plus FREE on Fox....
Plus main card starts earlier

So 1am instead of 3am

Best part

It makes a lot of sense to put a very strong card on Network TV.

This is the most viewers that UFC will have access to in general and they should try to win as many people over as possible.

Last edited:
219 certainly isn't what we've come to expect from the end-of-year card, but it's obviously much better than Fox 26.

Khabib vs. Barboza is arguably the best fight on either card, and it's the co-main. The Fox co-main is Lamas vs. Emmett. Enough said. Rivera vs. Lineker is also a great fight, and Condit returns against a top 10 opponent. And while Cyborg vs. Holm might not be the main event we want, it's still a very interesting fight.

Not sure where the argument is.

219 is good, but it is missing the A+ main event than you have come to expect from end of year cards.

Started off ok, but couldn't take this seriously when you called Khabib a hugger. Have you ever watched him fight?

Khabib vs Barboza is equally as good as Lawler vs RDA
Lineker vs Rivera is equally as good as Ponz vs Perry
Condit vsMagny is equally as good as Glover vs Cirkunov

Then we are left with 2 women's fights or 2 mens fights

Therefore Fox card is clear winner

I paid for 217 and 218, both delivered... I’ll be passing on 219 though, I agree with TS

219 certainly isn't what we've come to expect from the end-of-year card, but it's obviously much better than Fox 26.

Khabib vs. Barboza is arguably the best fight on either card, and it's the co-main. The Fox co-main is Lamas vs. Emmett. Enough said. Rivera vs. Lineker is also a great fight, and Condit returns against a top 10 opponent. And while Cyborg vs. Holm might not be the main event we want, it's still a very interesting fight.

Not sure where the argument is.
UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Holm will likely try to turn this into a snoozefest. Plus WMMA.
Khebab vs Edson - Khabib will try to grapplefuck Edson 24/7, not sure how this fight can be any fun.
Rivera vs Lineker - Poor John, he should be in the Fox card, alongside his Just Bleed brothers. Not against this boring Rivera who couldn't finish a broken hand Faber.
Condit vs Magny - A good fight. Unless Condit is still afraid of brain damage, then he will prob fight safe.

UFC Lawler vs RDA - Lawler, Rafael dos Anjos, Mike Perry, Ponzinibbio, Glover Teixeira... There will be blood.

Nope, it's not just you. UFC 219 isn't even close to being worthy of a PPV.

Can't believe this fight is free. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back