UFC 69 Post Fight Interview with GSP

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will GSP rebound and become the fighter that everyone expects him to be? Or is he a bust?.. Time Will Tell

My favorite fighter. Sad that he got sick. But gave up the belt and isn't holding up the division. Plus he finished Bisping...:)

Sherdog exclusive, baby.

Lacks heart, don't see him ever regaining his welterweight title or winning another fight within the next ten years.

Lacks heart, don't see him ever regaining his welterweight title or winning another fight within the next ten years.
You’ve gone full retard if you think that GSP lacks heart.

Who the hell would know you're being sarcastic?

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvM283YVRyMzJMUnBtUlpHMmdVL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

LOL spoken like a true critic in front of his computer on a forum.

Who the hell would know you're being sarcastic?
Uhh probably anyone who came into a thread looking at a GSP interview from 10 years ago who knows how his career turned out? That interview was from 2007 and he never lost another fight after. I thought it was obvious but apparently not to everyone.

Sarcasm is not always obvious in writing.
Isn't this whole thread based around sarcasm? Someone is showing an interview from 2007 speculating on whether or not GSP's gonna live up to the hype or be a bust. 10 years straight with no losses and winning belts in two divisions and going down as the GOAT would suggest this whole thread is being sarcastic. It's not like this is a bump from 10 years ago.

I feel GSP has a good chance to rebound after this stunning loss to Serra. :cool:

Isn't this whole thread based around sarcasm? Someone is showing an interview from 2007 speculating on whether or not GSP's gonna live up to the hype or be a bust. 10 years straight with no losses and winning belts in two divisions and going down as the GOAT would suggest this whole thread is being sarcastic. It's not like this is a bump from 10 years ago.
Nope, you're absolutely right. The humor went right over my head and I was being obtuse.

This time off is just what he needs to trim some weight, cant wait to see hes return. I predict he fights for the ww belt immediately then makes a deal to fight McGregor

Back