What if GSP returns and decides he wants to fight Whitaker anyway?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Then IF he beats Whitaker we are in the same boat and he may not want to fight guys like yoel, Weidman or Rockhold. Remember Whitaker was a WW. Weidman, Luke and Yoel could never make WW.

Was GSP a bit too premature to give up the belt? Or has GSP made up his mind that hes never fighting at MW again? For a guy who took 4 years off, came back to a higher weight class, I thought he looked good. And I hoped to see an even more polished GSP at MW vs Whitaker.

GSP will do as he pleases till then keep making these stupid threads

GSP got colitis for going against his body's nature to bulk up for fight night or made the already existing colitis more severe,anyway, I highly doubt he'll put his body through hell again. Won't happen. It's sad cause I thought he was gonna outclass Whittaker.

Really wanted to see St Pierre - Whitaker. Just glad he gave up the belt without holding up the division. If he does return... Hopefully it will be back at 170. Would love to see him unload some "Riddum" on Woodley. ;)

That would be the ultimate Boss Troll move....

GSP get beated up for money, wich is not far from his official job :D

Gsp got Dana by the balls. Without Conor he's got no one moving the needle.

We have a true GOAT now and people are discrediting him. I think it had more to do with his health issues than his opponents or weight class.

Then IF he beats Whitaker we are in the same boat and he may not want to fight guys like yoel, Weidman or Rockhold. Remember Whitaker was a WW. Weidman, Luke and Yoel could never make WW.

Was GSP a bit too premature to give up the belt? Or has GSP made up his mind that hes never fighting at MW again? For a guy who took 4 years off, came back to a higher weight class, I thought he looked good. And I hoped to see an even more polished GSP at MW vs Whitaker.
looked good? both BS-Ping & he looked shitty, not elite MW.

If this happens then I'll believe he was replaced by an alien disguised as GSP

If he comes back it will be at 170 to get his belt back. Then Conor...

Honestly can GSP return and decide to fight Whitaker if he beats Rockhold? Would they allow him to do that and would everyone on Sherdog be ok with it?

Really wanted to see St Pierre - Whitaker. Just glad he gave up the belt without holding up the division. If he does return... Hopefully it will be back at 170. Would love to see him unload some "Riddum" on Woodley. ;)
Now THAT, would be awesome.

GSP got colitis for going against his body's nature to bulk up for fight night or made the already existing colitis more severe,anyway, I highly doubt he'll put his body through hell again. Won't happen. It's sad cause I thought he was gonna outclass Whittaker.
Not sure colitis works that way.

Back