Why do mma fans worship other men?

James Edwart

Longdongus
@Yellow
Reaction score
I completely understand supporting your national team in a sport like Soccer, Basketball, or supporting your state's club, like Cleveland Cavaliers. Now.. Following some dude you don't even know's life, crying for him, fighting for him... Isn't that a bit weird? Not in the homosexual way, i mean, Conor McGregor (Just an example) isn't fighting for the fans, he is fighting for himself and his family.

I've seen him doing some cool things for his fans, like here:

Isn't it very cringey for a 30 yo+ dude to worship another man like that?

My Arm
11925882_1704691509760616_1510550858_n1.jpg

My King

Well I for one welcome our new overlord and future tree division weight champion Platinum Mike Perry, who also happens to be very handsome. There is no problem in acknowledging this if you are secure with your masculinity, is normal. Grow up TS

This works for me...

abacec5690dd1ebbc271ab0dc0f33e25.gif

Isn't it very cringey for a 30 yo+ dude to worship another man like that?

Inviting this discussion anonymously on a fight forum is pretty cringe too.

Whats the point? Feeling better about yourself? You're awesome bro. You're not like that guy. You're on the internet belittling him. A much better position.

Being a fan of a fighter is literally the exact same thing as being a fan of a sports team.

Whats the point? Feeling better about yourself? You're awesome bro. You're not like that guy. You're on the internet belittling him. A much better position.
This forum is the only place i can ask this

This forum is the only place i can ask this
Which begs the question: why ask this anywhere if it is only meant to offend when posted on an MMA forum.
Oh yeah, its the internet. Trolling.
4/10, you got me to click

Dude, you made my freaking day i laughed so hard. Now i can go sleep after such a good chuckle, thank you.

I know you said not in a homosexual way, but i think if you worship another man that is not your father or someone that you look up to that at least is close to you personally like a mentor, then you are a homo.

I think it makes them think they're unique. I have my favorite artists, fighters, and athletes but nothing extreme like some fanatics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back