Was Bisping's Cup A Factor?

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What was up with Bispings cup in the GSP fight and do you think it may have been a factor?

Cup A?
How dare you?
Bisping has great boobs. At least a Cs, if not Ds!

War Cunt!

Honestly, who knows?... I'm glad GSP won but fighting with a mangled cup can certainly be distracting.

I 100% believe he wouldn't have got dropped or choked out had he had a proper cup.

No idea. But that was crazy. Don't think it mattered. Once St Pierre found his "Riddum" it was over. ;)

Did he spill some tea?

Not sure on the cup but the bottle could of been a factor...

12512525555.jpg

I 100% believe he wouldn't have got dropped or choked out had he had a proper cup.

Agreed. He was too focused on readjusting his uncomfortable cup to defend the choke. Obviously full cup Bisping defends that choke and beats GSP.

It was very distracting, preventing Bisping from finding his riddum. Bisping has good riddum, arguably as good as GSP. Who knows what might have happened if he had found it? I'm not sure Sherdog could handle it.

Yes, Bisping could have put the cup on his throat to prevent him from being choked the fuck out!

Probably not. I think at the worst GSP would have won an unanimous decision. That punch cracked Bisping right in the center of his face leading to the finish.

However I do feel Bisping coming back so fast led to him getting beat by KG so easily.

Back