Vid: Fight Night Winnipeg: Road to the Octagon - Ponzinibbio vs Perry. Ponz seems like a great guy

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm a Perry fan, but a Ponz fan too. After watching this i'm even more a fan of both, especially Ponz. Really humble and has a great story.

Can't choose one to root for, so may the best man win.

Agreed, I watched this vid yesterday and he is very likeable, with a pretty hardcore "road to the octagon".

I hope he bashes the shit out of Perry, which he should do, but what Buckeye said has some truth to it. It seems he is a serial eye poker, which is a bit fucking weird.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

So that's how he does his work ? Smile and act like a good guy before the fight in order to deceive people. As soon as he steps his foot into the octagon, he turns into a vile cheater and just shove his fingers into his opponent's eyes.

Good fight, but Perry should take this. Yeah, the eyepoking is not something I like in fighters.

I think Perry is overrated. His power is devastating and it will probably take him pretty far, but technically he's rather flawed. I'll be rooting for Ponzinibbio, although he might get KO'ed.

can't support someone who blatantly cheated to win their last fight. One eye poke is a mistake, several in rapid succession then capitalizing on it before the ref can do anything is intentional.

can't support someone who blatantly cheated to win their last fight. One eye poke is a mistake, several in rapid succession then capitalizing on it before the ref can do anything is intentional.
so i take it u arent a fan of jon jones?

Back