Werdum: "If Miocic Doesn't Have the Right Strategy, That Big Black Guy Will Knock Him Out"

A

AronaBeatsJones

WerdumFace.png

“Ngannou has a lot of power, but I don’t think he’s very technical. However, I still believe he’ll surprise Miocic and knock him out. They both enjoy trading shots, so if Miocic doesn’t have the right strategy, that big black guy will knock him out. Ngannou is very confident and that can make a difference, if he really connects, you’re going down, as we saw with Overeem.”

“I can already see myself submitting him, though, and becoming champion again. That’s my goal, to have a third belt on my wall and I really do believe it’ll happen. I’m sure I’m next. I’ll be waiting for him in April or so.”​

SOURCE: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...cis-ngannou-stipe-miocic-heavyweight-mma-news

Excellent analysis from that big yellowish-brown guy as always.

"Big black guy"

giphy.gif

If JDS can get Stipe into a fire fight (pardon the pun), than so can Ngannou.

He has a name but it's Werdouche, the most hypocritical twat in the UFC so that's no surprise Ngannou is just a color to Werdouche.

That big black guy is knocking him out regardless. It is known.

werdum should make some boomerang tutorial videos, would be entertaining.

He has a name but it's Werdouche, the most hypocritical twat in the UFC so that's no surprise Ngannou is just a color to Werdouche.
How exactly is Werdum being a twat? Everything he said seems accurate.

Having a shit strategy and getting ktfo.

Werdum sure knows about that. Stipe should listen to him.

The big white guy shouldn’t trade shots with the big black guy. Got it.

How exactly is Werdum being a twat? Everything he said seems accurate.
I didn't say he was currently being a twat. In general, Werdum is a hypocritical twat. Dude disrespects people then gets all sandy vagina'ed when someone disrespects him.

The interview was not in English.......doubt he was as blunt as that.

doom can get away with it....he is brazilian.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back