the power of elastic recoil in the shoulder

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Using the elastic recoil in your shoulder greatly enhances your punching power. Rose was able to use this to KO Joanna and shes a 115lbs female with no KO's in her resume other then that. Fedor has it and thats why his stand up is so dangerous.

Does anyone know how to train that? Is it something you're just born with? I have it in my right shoulder. My left shoulder, not at all. I want to get my left to be at least somewhere near the same level as my right.

Best training method right here...

wuTsAPQ.gif

Using the elastic recoil in your shoulder greatly enhances your punching power. Rose was able to use this to KO Joanna and shes a 115lbs female with no KO's in her resume other then that. Fedor has it and thats why his stand up is so dangerous.

Does anyone know how to train that? Is it something you're just born with? I have it in my right shoulder. My left shoulder, not at all. I want to get my left to be at least somewhere near the same level as my right.
Switch different stances or do exercises involving that motion simple

sounds like a skinny guy technique...

Its like any other ability...you can train for it, but you gotta naturally have it too

Also what you're specifying i.e elastic power is different just normal power and explosivness i.e sprinters

Elastic strength and power is found moreso in athletes do javelin, shot and discus....which is good to enhance the type of power you have

Play with your Stretch Armstrong bro

TRUP575680001_CF0001.jpg

Two weeks and you’ll be KO’ing 115 lb women just like Rose.

Back