Anyone Still Have Faith in Cain?

knock_you_out

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So, Cain Velasquez is back in training after a long layoff due to injuries. Does anyone think he can reclaim the HW title, which would probably mean facing and beating Stipe and Ngannou? I do. I believe.

Yesé

Cain will take the belt back in late 2018, early 2019.

I cant get excited 4 Cain jus to be let down again should prob retire tbh

I don't know about faith but I do have hope for him. I want him to be healthy so he can fight Werdum, Overeem, Stipe, and Ngannou.

Gotta keep the faithhhhhh

maxresdefault.jpg

His quality of life when he's older is going to be terrible if he doesn't stop now. He's going to be one of those old guys who walks all hunched over. If he fights Francis, you can throw in some more future CTE.

I have faith he'll be in a hospital soon enough.

(how was this not said yet?)

Yesé

Cain will take the belt back in late 2018, early 2019.

Cain will be scheduled for a return in late 2018, early 2019. Pending any setbacks.

Fucking guy is like a mythological Greek legend at this point, or a unicorn

unicorn-2007257_960_720.png

He's got a chance if he can manage to stay healthy. Question is, how.compromised is he and what does "healthy" really mean? Is he 100% of the HW Champ Cain? He reminds me of MMA'S Gronkowski, chronically, seriously injured. You have to wonder what percentage of the previous version of the athlete can come back each time.

If Cain comes back healthy - something that unfortunately probably won't come to fruition - he will lay waste to the entire heavyweight division.

Deal with it, nerds.

Any year now he's gonna come back and fight two times

I've got faith that he can be a Top 5 HW for sure

Sure, he's a got a few career-ending injuries left in him.

#brownlivesmatter

Back