How do you think would Gus do against Stipe?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If gus hit the weights for 6 months and came into the fight at say 225-230lbs in shape, how do you like his chances?

I actually like his chances against Stipe more than I do against DC in a rematch. I think is only chance against DC is a stoppage, but I could actually see him winning a decision against Stipe if he prepared his body for the division.

Thoughts?

GUS can't beat a LHW champ, why would he beat the HW champ?

should hold his own, at least for the first round. would watch.

I think 'hitting the weights for six months' just wouldn't be enough.

Skill wise I think he's up there.

But size / density would be great a factor.

Because Stipe and Cormier are totally different and styles make fights.

Whittaker couldn't do shit at WW yet he's the MW champ now.

didn't gus get beaten up on the feet by a 5'10" wrestler.

Well, Rumble couldn't beat the 170lb champ but darn if he didn't move up and.... secure a lot of hype while not securing that belt

tumblr_nirlqhblhQ1tugoyjo1_500.gif

I think he would get stopped in round 1 or 2 by Stipe, KO/TKO

Just because he is LHW it doesn't mean he will have the cardio and speed advantage either though because Stipe is very fit for HW and he is fast for HW too. It would be a hard fight for Gus I think

He’s was getting tuned up by Jan Blacowitz on the feet and is entirely too hittable. Stipe finds and opening and sleeps him within 3.

His doesn’t have the power to threaten Stipe. Glover ate 150 uppercuts from Gus before going down.

See: Couture getting ktfo by Chuck twice in a row then moving up to fight Timmeh for the HW strap

badly. his footwork is bad, he crosses them all the time and doesnt have a good reaction to being hit hard and aggressively pressured. stipe would get him out of there quickly.

he is too temperamental to beat Stipe

temperamental twat, honestly

Back