What would you do if the UFC main card always started at 4 AM?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is the case for us Europeans.

Would you stay up?

Or stay of social media and watch the next day?

The same thing I usually do, pirate it because only a few of the fights are interesting.

This is the case for us Europeans.

Would you stay up?

Or stay of social media and watch the next day?

I’m retired so it doesn’t matter much. But, if I had a job, I’d stay off the internet, until I watched the fights at a normal hour.

It's pretty easy to stay off social media since I don't use it.

Go to sleep, record it and watch it the next mourning.

yeah that's brutal. i have enough trouble when they start past midnight. but then again, i'm getting old.

Same thing I do with certain bellator cards and ufc cards, go to bed early and watch and drink in the morning like a degenerate.

I woke up around 4.am , so no real problem for me.

Cereals instead of beers kinda sucks tho.

(I would probably have beers anyway...)

would just watch it the next day.

Are the results different if I watch it a later time? What's the benefit of getting up early if you can literally watch the same thing whenever?

I used to miss work to catch the Dream events on HDNet way back when.

sherdog is kind of a social media you know...
That's true I guess. But It doesn't send an auto/instant feed to my phone or computer. If someone can't stay off sherdog for a few hours in order to watch a taped event, they have weak self-control.

Go on Sherdog and whine about the 4am start time.

NOT EVERY CARD.

"Sherdog's live UFC Fight Night 122 coverage kicks off live Saturday at 3:45 a.m. ET from the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai, China."

I used to miss work to catch the Dream events on HDNet way back when.
I miss those days, like when they made that messed up mixed rules/mixed gloves KB vs MMA fight between Jienotsu and Aoki, and Jienotsu won by flying knee knockout in the MMA portion when Aoki tried to spam takedowns.

And the pink wig.

kuik.jpg

As a European I can say from my and my friends experience there are mainly 2 options:

- Party weekend - just leave the club early. Everybody's anyway on Molly or coco so sleeping is not a problem
- Non-party weekend - wake up or record it on pvr and watch it before you go online. There is no PPV in Europe so it's normally on tv

Back