Rate the p4p top 9

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
_20171212_011345.JPG The top 9 in the ufc now their overall ratings

Considering P4P means exactly jack shit, I'm going to go with Dylan, Dylan and Dylan.

When the fuck are you morons going to realize that P4P and GOAT mean exactly jack and shit?

Get your heads out of your asses you fucking lemmings.

Fuck that list.. my current p4p is

1. Dillashaw (Ya he's improved that much IMO... I dont think he lost to Cruz either and he starches Mighty Mouse)
2. Mighty Mouse
3 Cormier
4. McGregor (that guy who use to fight MMA)
5. Holloway
6. Whittaker (Ya Im that high on him after the Jacare and Romero performances)
7. Stipe (Just BARELY above Woodley and Tony)
8 . Woodley (amazing fighter... but I just cant put him any higher yet)
9 .T-Ferg (If he dominates his first title defense... then he shoots up right below Holloway)
10 Frankie Edgar (because I love him and if he beats holloway.... LEGEND)

get gsp out of the damn rankings until he wins 2 more fights at least.

Last edited:
If you don’t have Conor, the only man to hold two belts simultaneously, as number 1, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.

If you don’t have Conor, the only man to hold two up divisions simultaneously, as number 1, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.
200.gif
Fixed

Woodley has beaten arguably the best striker and best grappler in the UFC.

T-Wood > everyone else.

source.gif

Ferguson should be ranked higher than McGregor who got owned by Diaz

Mighty Mouse at this point in time should always be in the #1 position. Most of the guys he beats, outsize him. Rarely do any of the others go in the cage as the smaller opponent. GSP is #2.

If you don’t have Conor, the only man to hold two belts simultaneously, as number 1, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.
You can't have a waster like McGregor in the #4# at all. He won't defend a belt or fight for one unless size favors him as in the Aldo and Alvarez fights. He was the bigger man in the cage. That is why he is too chicken to fight Ferguson and some of the other LW's and he will probably duck Holloway now as well.

i got tj max dj dc and prob conor or stipe

Almost wanted to upvote this, but I can't be entirely sure you are kidding..

Back