Zabit Magomedsharipov practicing the DARK ARTS

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
ZM PUNK / Zabit MaGOATsharipov / Zabit Magomedsharipov, somewhere in the mountains of Dagestan at the "Five Directions of The World" School (his actual school), is deep in training of the lost DARK ARTS, literally.

ZABIT HIT LIST
Artem Bumov
Yair Rodriguez
CM Punk
Max Holloway​

tumblr_ne0fgvua961qlh9eeo1_400.gif

@Summoning @22k @Pakman @Shammon @ArtemV @Dragov @tru3f4n @Tweak896 @Vegeta @drbolony @RJK @Grapplefest @ZafroTexas @FrontNakedChoke @Mr.Maelstrom @Koloth @legedema @Omega Man @Socialhandgrenade @SherdogGoat @fortheo @ilfirin @beefcake180 @lostdog000 @Leonard Haid @Threetrees @Hardkore @chunglii @Typrune Goatley @Buffmeister @Zach The Maniac @executionermma @Vicky @Sgt Smith @Yashabo @KlNG @SimonNova @Kahran @PEDS Help me Post @Only Here for Attachments @Jack Move @bettergenes @ManjesterUnited @HwoarangStyle

Generic Russian #38 has arrived

For sure make sure you've seen him fight before commenting

Oh I have, I've had him in a couple of my draftkings teams because he's fighting overmatched cans
As per the usual Russian prospects

We will see, looks just as good as any of the Russian prospects to me

Says the bum. {<jordan}

qVcUfcH.gif

wazAM22.gif

Oh holy shit dude!
Got any more gifs of him trying to land a kick Pettis did years ago on an actual top 5 talent and still missing?
I love seeing missed kicks

Quick someone post that DC kick on frank Mir

Goddamn I wish they would make Zabit vs Yair:(

Well I can fap with my eyes closed.

That trainer has skills, all of the kicks were missing the pad but he managed to move in time to hit the guys foot.

Oh holy shit dude!
Got any more gifs of him trying to land a kick Pettis did years ago on an actual top 5 talent and still missing?

You shut your whore mouth

shogun.gif~original

Oh holy shit dude!

Whoops! You got me, he's generic Russian #38. Pettis was sooo generic after all, and all the other guys you named, Dc and Mir.<{MingNope}>

You shut your whore mouth

shogun.gif~original

Generic Brazilian #467 and #325

Am i doing it right?

Conor kicked Max's ass before it was cool, this guy is just trying to become new Conoe

Back