What happened to all the Armenian fighters bro?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
All joking aside, I remember not long ago that UFC had shit tons of Armenian fighters like Karo, Manny, Saki, Roman,Sevak ( on TUF) and Karen Darbedeyan ( on WEC)

Not to mention Gerard Mousasi who is Armenian as well. But point being is, there used to be insane amount of Armenians in the UFC and they would mentioned a lot by Joe Brogan as the best of the best and oddly enough, all of them had like a judo black belt, though I guess they share culture with Russia which means they share sambo with another.

q1Av1eS.gif

An insane amount..??? Name 5 more

Georgi Karakhanyan, Harout Terzyan, ( old school pancrase) and Jared Papazian.

Granted its not 5 but these guys have fought and are world class fighters.

That's a lot of people for a country with little population. There is like 2.9 million Armenians in their own country while there are 39.25 million people in California alone. That's not impressive that a country with little people had so much fighters?

All joking aside, I remember not long ago that UFC had shit tons of Armenian fighters like Karo, Manny, Saki, Roman,Sevak ( on TUF) and Karen Darbedeyan ( on WEC)

Not to mention Gerard Mousasi who is Armenian as well. But point being is, there used to be insane amount of Armenians in the UFC and they would mentioned a lot by Joe Brogan as the best of the best and oddly enough, all of them had like a judo black belt, though I guess they share culture with Russia which means they share sambo with another.

The Jewish bought the UFC.

Probably all fighting in Russian orgs

That's a lot of people for a country with little population. There is like 2.9 million Armenians in their own country while there are 39.25 million people in California alone. That's not impressive that a country with little people had so much fighters?

Most Armenians I’ve run into were just like Karo Parsnippian

"Insane" amount of Armenian fighters in the ufc alright. Can't even name 3 more lmao. Pancrase..? Lmao.

Daley, seery, holohan, redmound, lobov, Parke, McGregor, duffy, ward, pendred, egan. There is 11 from 4 million population Ireland lol. Armenians are some of the weakest pussies on the planet. I said it.

Head movement! Head movement! Head movement!!! Head movement! Clinch! Clinch! Clinch!! Clinch! PLEASE!!! CLINCH! PLEASE!!!! - GOAT Armenian cornerman

All those armenians are cans compared to edmund taverdyan

"Insane" amount of Armenian fighters in the ufc alright. Can't even name 3 more lmao. Pancrase..? Lmao.

Daley, seery, holohan, redmound, lobov, Parke, McGregor, duffy, ward, pendred, egan. There is 11 from 4 million population Ireland lol. Armenians are some of the weakest pussies on the planet. I said it.
Which Daley are you talking about?

Being angry 24/7 drained their gas tanks?

I can almost name more from my city alone fam

Saki is a Turkish fighter bro. Turkish and Armenian aren't same nationalities.

@Konster

That's priceless coming from a guy who lives in the Land of Morbid Obesity.

Back