UFC needs to go beyond WWE for entertainment value.

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 500785

UFC is suffering from big names and PPV. They need more viewers. We need people talking about how awesome the sport of MMA is. So I have thought up a couple examples of shows the UFC can put on to blast into Apple status trendy.

-Mighty Mouse - So Mighty Mouse wants to fight cans? Okay, easy. Insist that Dana and a bunch of his hired cronies capture a 185lb homeless man and make him fight Might mouse in the middle of Time square, on the pavement. Tell the homeless person, if he wins Joe Rogan will buy him a house, with 5 million dollars to spend on whatever if he beats a magical leprechaun. Feed that homeless vagabond and all his hopes and dreams one pound of bath salts and throw him inside the cage with Mighty mouse on one days notice and you will witness a classic five rounder.

-Even the odds - Some fighters have great advantages. And I'm sure that if leveled the playing field we would see some classics.

-Overeem wearing a motorcycle helmet vs Mark Hunt on stilts.
-Brock Lesnar with unlimited PED usage vs TJ tied to a wheelchair and Mark Coleman, hands tired to the wheelchair handles.

-Remove the cage fence and create 20 foot drops all around the cage that leads to another fighting canvas, but now the edges are 40ft drops.

-Each fighter is given 20 marbles to put in their mouths. Its the other fights job to punch, slap and kick the marbles all out of the opponent mouth.

-Joe Rogan fights the fans. I want it to be fast, I want it to be high action. Picture the Matrix reloaded but only 10 fans are allowed to enter the cage at a time. Chuck Liddell can operate a flaw to scoop up the KO'd fans.

Reported just to be safe.

how about a ladder match with the UFC belt suspended from the ceiling whoever grabs it first is champion

... I like it.
giphy.gif

how about a ladder match with the UFC belt suspended from the ceiling whoever grabs it first is champion
Might as well take it to the next level and do a three-tier cage match, where the competitors must ascend to grab the title hanging above the topmost cage.

m4qpIBS.jpg

pit of death match: remove the cage walls. Ring is surrounded by a pit full of nails and barbed wire

boomerang match as i suggested in another thread. fighters are only allowed to hit each other with boomerangs. No weight classes

Ice match. Fighters have a selection of frozen weapons to use on each other. big frozen sticks . and the fighters are sprayed with freezing cold water by the new york fire brigade

If anything the UFC needs more stars. Just a bunch of bums around if Covington & Perry are the up & comers.

MMA couples edition

Sure we will have to get meisha and Bryan back together but it will be worth it to see them take on TRAVIS AND RONDA!

obviously it gets interesting because as soon as Ronda has taken out Tate wth ease it's all on the Goat Caraway to survive against the giant and the Olympian!

This shit writes itself

Obviously the title holders would be Plat Mike and his girl
South Florida rough and ready

You need more Ric Flair novels in your life. Send them after you're done<20>

UFC is suffering from big names and PPV. They need more viewers. We need people talking about how awesome the sport of MMA is. So I have thought up a couple examples of shows the UFC can put on to blast into Apple status trendy.

-Mighty Mouse - So Mighty Mouse wants to fight cans? Okay, easy. Insist that Dana and a bunch of his hired cronies capture a 185lb homeless man and make him fight Might mouse in the middle of Time square, on the pavement. Tell the homeless person, if he wins Joe Rogan will buy him a house, with 5 million dollars to spend on whatever if he beats a magical leprechaun. Feed that homeless vagabond and all his hopes and dreams one pound of bath salts and throw him inside the cage with Mighty mouse on one days notice and you will witness a classic five rounder.

-Even the odds - Some fighters have great advantages. And I'm sure that if leveled the playing field we would see some classics.

-Overeem wearing a motorcycle helmet vs Mark Hunt on stilts.
-Brock Lesnar with unlimited PED usage vs TJ tied to a wheelchair and Mark Coleman, hands tired to the wheelchair handles.

-Remove the cage fence and create 20 foot drops all around the cage that leads to another fighting canvas, but now the edges are 40ft drops.

-Each fighter is given 20 marbles to put in their mouths. Its the other fights job to punch, slap and kick the marbles all out of the opponent mouth.

-Joe Rogan fights the fans. I want it to be fast, I want it to be high action. Picture the Matrix reloaded but only 10 fans are allowed to enter the cage at a time. Chuck Liddell can operate a flaw to scoop up the KO'd fans.
Did you ever watch them bum fights shows from back in the day ? They were great and sound just your cup of tea

Last edited:
Did you ever watch them bum fights shows back in the day ? They were great and doing just your cup of tea
I’ve heard of bum fights, but I don’t think I’ve seen it. I’ve watched one fight where one man was biting another mans head.

I’ve heard of bum fights, but I don’t think I’ve seen it. I’ve watched one fight where one man was biting another mans head.

It was glorious. They used to recruit homeless crazy fucks and pay them with alcohol to fight each other and various other shit.

‘Rufus the stunt bum’ was a living legend. He would do anything for a drink. Run his head through road signs. Crash full speed into walls in a shopping cart.

I’m sure he would fight Mighty Mouse for a nice bottle of vodka. I think him or another guy got bum fights tattood on his forehead for one beer.

Back